+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DISCRIMINATION FOR HND GRADUATES IN THE BANKING SECTOR & OTHER ORGANISATIONS

DISCRIMINATION FOR HND GRADUATES IN THE BANKING SECTOR & OTHER ORGANISATIONS

A lot of Banks are rejecting HND Graduates like Access Bank, First inland Bank and others. Even some government parastatals too like Debt Management Office (DMO) in Abuja and some other organisations too. Fellow Nigerians sometrhing has to be done about it as it is destroying a lot of future. PLS. IF U HAVE SOMEBODY UP THERE HELP TALK TO THEM SO THIS ISSUE CAN BE RESOLVED. :'(

Re: DISCRIMINATION FOR HND GRADUATES IN THE BANKING SECTOR & OTHER ORGANISATIONS

My broda it is only God that will deliver HND holders the banking and other govt prastatals have given untold humilations less watch and see, God remains our ultimate consolation,i am determined to succeed
    We are happy becos we are grateful to God

Re: DISCRIMINATION FOR HND GRADUATES IN THE BANKING SECTOR & OTHER ORGANISATIONS

dont mind them!!! to even think that HND holders do more of the technical job cos they learn more practicals than the so called degrees who on the other hand do theory in school. Yes!!! who goes for 1yr IT and 3 months IT, its the polytecnics of course. my bro. God will deliver us .amen.

Its nice to see that people are really voicing out now besides,i believe God does not sleep nor slumber so, he can see all the injustice being done to his own.Another issue is this AGE STUFF.Does it mean that once you are 30 years old,you wont be able to get a jod in this country?(as most of the vacancies states that you should not be more thatb 28 and most have 3 years working experience) Na wah 4 Naija o.
    God go save us sha o
    Shalom!
    The righteous are as bold as a lion so go with the boldness and get it..................

i am tried of this country what did HND hold did for banking in Nigeria.They prefer degree hold to be employ, which must of them don't has anything to deliver at work place. HND holder are performing seriously in most organisation in Nigeria. But most company still insist in employing degree hold instide of HND holder. i pray that God will create a better job foe HND Holder.

I don't know what is wrong in HND,that is now being treated like a second class citizen certificate.Mind you,the HND holders even perform than this so called BSC Holders even in ICAN examination.Let just be hopeful,God will fight for all HND Holders.

bil

Well, the only thing i can say is that we'r killing ourselves in this country. What if i didnt go to school and can still do the job better than anybody else?does that make me useless?
    We need to open our ours and see that paper work is not all there is to doing a great job. Thank U.
    there&#39;s no substitute for the truth. Either it is or it isnt <br />- India Arie

how will the govt hear all this complains, cos they are in better position to address this issues
    We are happy becos we are grateful to God

HOW CAN HND HOLDER SURVIVE FROM THIS ISSUE, HABBA "BSC LOWER CREDIT WITH HND UPPER CREDIT" IS VERY BAD, MOST BANKS RATE HND UPPER CREDIT HOLDER WITH BSC LOWER CREDIT, IS NOT IDEAL. GOVT SHOULD FIND SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE.
    kenesian

Na only God fit help us ooo

My People the issue of the discrimination between HND holder and BSC holders is becoming a menace in this country and as a matter of fact, it demands a high degee of attention
    it is always heartsadening hearing that even government parastatals indulge in this act, to the banks , those of them discriminating HND holders will surely realise their mistakes soon. God will always do the best.

MAKU.

My People the issue of the discrimination between HND holder and BSC holders is becoming a menace in this country and as a matter of fact, it demands a high degee of attention
    it is always heartsadening hearing that even government parastatals indulge in this act, to the banks , those of them discriminating HND holders will surely realise their mistakes soon. God will always do the best.

MAKU.

Let every HND holders STOP doing business with these banks nd industries etc that disciminate HND holders. It should start with opening of accounts. DONT open accounts in banks like ACCESS bank. If you have before, go CLOSE it. When they ask you tell them the TRUTH. Advice ur family members to do same. Most especially the banks, when they do business, they dont ask for your qualification. Our leaders r sick
    J.Micah

+ Reply