+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: WOULD YOU FOR ANY REASON FALSIFY YOUR AGE

Re: WOULD YOU FOR ANY REASON FALSIFY YOUR AGE

It is not the best thing to do but for those who do it, i will only advice them that when you have the C.E.O of the world as your FATHER then you dont have to fear but to let him have his way in your life. With age falsification, some things might be possible but with GOD ALL things are possible. The choice is yours.

kent ovarah

It is not the best thing to do but for those who do it, i will only advice them that when you have the C.E.O of the world as your FATHER then you dont have to fear but to let him have his way in your life. With age falsification, some things might be possible but with GOD ALL things are possible. The choice is yours.

kent ovarah

U guys are all correct...... only God will help us. Thankx alot kent!

Hi guys we no blame any body for our predicament can you imagine employers often bring out this bottle necks for the unemployed youths of our country, can you say it si right when person no give you work but e de asks for experience, abi na people wey have another job they want make they come take up the job wey them de advertise,you imagine employers asking for fantastic years as low as 23,24,25,26 and28, i think they never reason well , because people wey get this can age are still feeding under their parents, so they no know the nigerian problem. my brother i beg make una help me beg national assembly to do something in this direction or else the youth of this great country of ours will die unemployed.

WHAT AN AGE LONG PRACTICES. I WOULD RATHER DISCOVER MYSELF WITH THE TRUTH THAN WITH THE CROWD. BUT MIND YOU. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE THE LAST MAN STANDING?
    TOO LATE TO DIE!

My brother, the rate of unemployment in the country is too high,so I don't blame anybody but it mainly favour those,who do not have their date of birth printed on their certificate by WAEC

Well, I think this is an important topic that justice should be to.
    1-the Nigerian system encourage falsification age which is the beginning of corruption.
    2-I strongly believe that if every job seeker or at least 90% can be through to their age it will bring those enemies to face the realities on ground.This I think should be the beginning of the revolution we talking about,not by taking up arms or compromising our age and destiny because work.
    I CANNOT FOR ANY REASON FALSIFY MY AGE,may that is why am still searching for job,but I believe the most high God whom I serve is still on the throne and at the appointed time bring it to pass.House lets have this mind set of absolute trust in God.
    Kudus to men of courage who cannot falsify their age.

smg

YOU MUST BE FROM ANOTHER PLANET TO THINK IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME MAN!!! EVEN OBJ DO...YOU ASK AM! IT'S JUST THAT I BLAME OWNERS OF PRIVATE FIRMS AND THE GOVEWRNMENT TOO. YOU WANT TO EMPLOY A MAN THAT IS 25 YEARS OLD WITH 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE. IF HE IS 28 OR 30, HE IS NOT QUALIFIED. WHERE HIM GO GET EXPERIENCE IF HIM NO OLD ENOUGH OR WORK BEFORE? UNLESS HIM FOGDE HIM AGE AND EVEN CERTIFICATES! AND BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS, PESIN WEY BE 35 GO CLAIM 25 YEARS TO GET A LOOK IN. HIM GO REDUCE THE THING UNTIL NOTHING DEY TO REDUCE AGAIN!
    THE TRUTH, UNTIL AND UNLESS WE REMOVE THAT PLACEMENT OF PRIORITY ON PAPER QUALIFICATION AND WHO YOU KNOW, NAIJA IS IN TROUBLE O!
    DID YOU SEE THE NUMBER OF APPLICANTS THAT ATTENDED THE LAST IMMIGRATION/PRISON'S TEST AND INETRVIEW? IMAGINE GUNS IN THEIR HANDS!!! MAKE GOD HELP US, AMIN WALAHITALAHI!!!

we should blame the employers and the government. the employers employ here in naija and know d educational system well, WHY Should they ask 4 such embarrasing age limit knowing that only about 2% would meet it? Until the government make a law on it, stoping employers from demanding such unrealistic age limits, this is just starting. Perhaps one day, My 63yrs old father will become 23yrs.
    Hateful to me as the gate of Hades is that Man who hides one thing in his mind and speaks the other.

though i sincerely sympathize with those affected by this age thing, but i seriously advice that age falsification is not the best thing to do,moreover there are still lot of jobs out there for everyone no matter the age,just never lose hope and never stop trying.

me i'm 31 & i wont falsify my age. i just finished service. i was mobilized eventhough i didnt change my age

ONLY PEOPLE WITH UNPATROITIC MIND AND ATTITUDE WILL DO SUCH. NO MATTER WHAT THE BANKS DO OR SAY.I DONT THINK THE BANK IS THE ONLY PLACE TO WORK. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY ORGANIZATION THAT ALSO DO THE SAME. BUT WHAT WILL BE WIL BE. GOD WILL NOT SLEEP WHEN YOU DO YOUR PART. I SINCERELY BELIEVE I WAS SENT TO SCHOOL NOT ONLY TO FINISH AND WORK FOR SOMEBODY ALONE.I SHOULD BE ABLE TO CREATE JOBS AND EMPLOY GRADUATES. THOSE WHO ARE DOING THE EMPLOYMENT ALSO WENT TO SCHOOL AND THEY NOW HAVE CREATED WHAT WE ALL ARE CHASING. WHAT CAN WE DO FOR OURSELVES. I HAD A BOSS WHO ALWAYS TOLD ME TO USE MY HEAD. I AM USING MY HEAD NOW AND ITS FETCHING ME SOMETHING.
    DO U KNOW THAT WORKING WITH ALL THOSE AGE-MANIAC GUYS IS LKE GOING TO EMPTY UR WHOLE HEAD FOR SOMEONE WHO AFTER USING U DUMPS U. PLEASE WAKE UP MY FELLOWS

pls lets get real, only d pers wearing d shoe knows were it pinches. d prob wit nig is dat evry1 is so quick 2 judge without addressing d fundamentals. dia is rarely any smoke without fire, d econ is just not good enuff yet, pple r talking about starting a job as if say na ur blood u go take do funding, nd b4 u no it dem go enta religion as if say na only nigeria god dey oversee. u need 2 believe in urself 1st b4 letting god takeover. if our predecessors ad done d rit thing we wldnt b in dis mess. mind some of d ppl castigating happen 2 av relations in decision making situation both in the past and d present, but dey all failed 2 do anything meaningful. please lets stop wipping up sentiments and get wit d prog.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12