+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: CAN YOU EMPLOY YOUR SPOUSE TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR COMPANY? PLS GIVE REASONS.

CAN YOU EMPLOY YOUR SPOUSE TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR COMPANY? PLS GIVE REASONS.

pls, house i need genuine answers to this.while responding, pls give ur reasons.thanks
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: CAN YOU EMPLOY YOUR SPOUSE TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR COMPANY? PLS GIVE REASONS.

yes and why not.it depends on the understanding of both individual.i have my company and she is searching for a job.i can make a vacant position for her or she simply become my special assistant or secretary.

But come jeanie,which kind question u throw give us like this? abi,ur guy wan give u job....abeg tell us oooo.me i know run.

Re: CAN YOU EMPLOY YOUR SPOUSE TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR COMPANY? PLS GIVE REASONS.

For this reason shall a man leave his father and mother and "cleave" to his wife. The samething apply to the wife too for two shall become one,that is a divine transposition.Hence, nothing stops spouse working 2gether.

@sammie77, nothing like that,am still expecting to hear from u.meawhile, what of side attractions?yes i know the Bible says that a man shall leave his...................but in employing /working in the same organisation with one's spouse, have u ever thought of the negative aspects?hope u know it is becos of this same negative influence that most organisations do not allow such.anyway, its ur own opinion.need more responses please.

@coolguy, for sometime now i haven't seen ur posts,hope u are alrite.take kia of urself.

jeanie dear,

Personally i would not advice you to employ your spouse to work with you, for so many reasons.

1. If the company has a problem, it affects the both of you, especially if there is no other source of income.

2. If you're working, you know how it is in the office, the crude remarks and jokes, especially if u're a female, so imagine how it'ld look like if your spouse is working with you.

3. to me it reduces the respect you have for each other, especially if one of the spouse is the boss of the other.

So, i'll advise anyone who is thinking of doing so to think very well, as a marriage that is not very strong may collapse under the strain of working together, and no work is worth risking a peaceful home for.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

welldone florafab

I still mentain and insist that nothing stops spouse working 2gether,are U guys not mature 2 handle office romance?Life is abt risk,take it 2gether,its ur company,u share both the gain & loss 2gether,U both plan 2gether bcos both of U have better understanding of the company.I have seen it worked and its still working.

For me it is not advisiable apart from the risks factors involved there are also the following to consider.

Setiments will creep into your organisation if you are to lay-off workers you are so sure is not going to be your spouse even if she is not capable of running it. Her percieve enemies become your enemies even if they are your best staffs.

What about pride and respect? These things will rapidly die as she/ he is bond to talk things that might destroy your relationship for example how you behave in bed .What happens when your spouse is persistencely late to work? Pick on staffs simply because she is the boss spouse. Will you remove her?

There is always the tempation that you two are going to do things that are not ethnical in the office.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

good one coolguy, welcome but wait ooo, how come u and madam decided to come out the same time? lol

sammie to become woman na im de hungry u now...na wah oooh...na ur mumsy picture be that?
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

@Jeanie,

wetin concern you, abeg leave me and coolguy alone o, we understand ourselves.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

sorry madam, @kemistkris not his mum, babe

Depending on the size of the firm.If its a single branched firm,its not advisible due to distraction on both sides. Another reason is that working in the same firm with ur spouse especially a woman has its allied challenges.I am not a male chauvinist neither am a misogynist but we all know that when God created man,God rested.But since God created woman,neither has God nor man taken any rest.Althou they are important devils in the lives of men(Behind every successful man,is a woman),But from the standard point,no man should work with is spouse in d same workplace if he really understands the word "PRIORITIES" -ODELI FELIX, 08069471437
    T

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast