+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: CAN YOU EMPLOY YOUR SPOUSE TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR COMPANY? PLS GIVE REASONS.

Re: CAN YOU EMPLOY YOUR SPOUSE TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR COMPANY? PLS GIVE REASONS.

@coolguy, for sometime now i haven't seen ur posts,hope u are alrite.take kia of urself.
    [/quote].

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: CAN YOU EMPLOY YOUR SPOUSE TO WORK WITH YOU IN YOUR COMPANY? PLS GIVE REASONS.

Anything that has advantages also has disadvantages. Yes and no are all correct but depends on the defence of points.

I dont believe it is good for spouses to work like that;
    1. it is like one putting all his eggs in one basket. If things go the other way nko?

2. there are chances of excesses not being curbed in such situations becos of close relationship. Can u 4 instance sack ur spouse 4 persistent lateness 2 work when u already know the cause? How can an organisation thrive under that kind of situation?

3.there is greater chance of promoting inefficiency and ineffectiveness. Any company that wants to perform highly has to isolate frienships and personal relationships from business. In fact, a company stands well when friends and family members pay to the last kobo 4 services rendered to them.

ONE LUV

i'd rather not work with him for one singular reason; To maintain the friendly atmosphere at home.

Ladies whether we admit it or not, men will always be men. If they are not chasing the ladies, the ladies are chasing them and God help you if your husband is a hansome man. Your only saving grace will be, if God gives you a God fearing husband (in every sense of the word).

The bottom line is, wat u don't see will not hurt u (you know we are very temperamental) thereby keeping ur home cool.
    Faithful Father

@chrystie
    i love ur reponses,they are matured.thanks
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

There is nothing bad in that.I can employ my spouse to work with me,so far i know she is not a pest that can destroy my company.
    For example, i know of a company that was started with the family bcos there was no money to pay staff,the woman worked with the man until the company grow bigger to the extent of having about70 staffs. Sometimes when you work with ur spouse u become bigger bcos where the two of you agreed heaven too agrees with you. All just depend on the level of relationship and understanding.
    Another thing is that u will never know they are spouse during official hours as everything will be strictly official.

@ayangba Your example happens ones in every 10,000 cases. I am not a law graduate but i do know quite well that in law,there is a difference between ownership and possession.I dnt want to mention men cos there r lots of them,but i do know of the ceceilia ibrus,the akinyulis,the Ndi okerekes and some other great woman who are making it. Althou their husbands hv been in support BUT NOT from within the organisation. They of course know the importance of their spouse but did not include them cos they have carried out risk calculation and assesment.They knw hw devastative it is. I dnt abt urs bt 4 me,its BUSINESS B4 PLEASURE
    T

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12