+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: NYSC MASSACRE

NYSC MASSACRE

NIGERIA IS A LAND WHERE EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE.HOWEVER, IS IT PART OF THE QUALITIES TO BE ATTRIBUTED TO OUR COUNTRY THE ISSUE OF CORPS MEMBERS MASSACRE IN JOS.
    JUST IMAGINE YOURSELF IN THAT SHOE, INNOCENT YOUNG AND VIBRANT GUYS WHOM THEIR LOVED ONES ARE WAITING PATIENTLY TO RECEIVE BACK HOME AFTER THEIR LONG FRUSTRATION IN OUR UNIVERSITIES.IT IS PARTHETIC. JOIN THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST NYSC.....

Re: NYSC MASSACRE

Quote Originally Posted by hammon
    NIGERIA IS A LAND WHERE EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE.HOWEVER, IS IT PART OF THE QUALITIES TO BE ATTRIBUTED TO OUR COUNTRY THE ISSUE OF CORPS MEMBERS MASSACRE IN JOS.
    JUST IMAGINE YOURSELF IN THAT SHOE, INNOCENT YOUNG AND VIBRANT GUYS WHOM THEIR LOVED ONES ARE WAITING PATIENTLY TO RECEIVE BACK HOME AFTER THEIR LONG FRUSTRATION IN OUR UNIVERSITIES.IT IS PARTHETIC. JOIN THE CAMPAIGN AGAINST NYSC.....

Hammon, i am so JOINING in this ur campaign against NYSC....there is no basis for the programme..rather than render young pple displaced for a whole yr in d name of servin their country....
    i have never blived in d spirit of NYSC even though i am presently a corper!...it should be SCRAPED PERIOd!
    love the lord with everything in you

just imagine that callous act... 4/5 yr course extended to 6/7 yrs,strike 2day,strike 2moro,schools closed by authorities,schools closed due to students unrests,parents toiling hard to pay for feeding,accommodation,tuition etc...to add to the insult,one long wasted yr serving who?...politicians and contractors feeding fat from the NYSC prog! now,dem don start to dey kill guys wey dey serve! what a waste!!! They cant scrap it,coz its their own way of looting the country!

B4 GOD AND MAN,I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT NYSC STANDS 4. IV SERVED BT D PROGRAMME I BELIEVE IS A SOURCE OF INCOME GENERATION 4 THOSE ON TOP BC IT HAS NOT ADDED ANYTHING TO MY LIFE BT PAINS.IF THEY AV 2 CONTINUE DOING IT THEY SHLD ALLOW STUDENTS TO CHOOSE D STSE TO SERVE. I SERVED IN YOBE STATE WHERE I ALMOST HAD PNEUMONIA.I WLD AV DIED BT GOD KEPT ME ALIVE.SO DAT PROGRAME IS NOT VERY CLEAR TO ME.IT MAYNOT END BC MANY OTHERS WANT 2 SERVE

USELESS PEOPLE KILL USEFULL ONES.

ALL IS JUST IN A NAME OF UNITY. WHO DECEIVES WHO? I SERVED LAST YEAR AND ALMOST KILLED AT TUDUNWADA LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN KANO STATE. ALL MY BELONGINGS WERE BURNT. ONLY GOD SAVED ME.

NORTHERNERS ARE NOT GOD FEARING. THEY ARE USELESS ILLITERATES.

WHY NORTH ALWAYS?

AL-MANJARIES.

MAY THE SOULS OF THOSE KILLED IN THE NAME OF nysc REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

THANK GOD I AM OUT.
    There is nothing possible, there is nothing impossible. 08038377446, [email protected]

Thank You 4 ur contribution, am still a corper in C/river state, i didnt know the meaning of NYSC b4 but wen i started my own, i now see that NOW YOUR SUFFERING CONTINUE. Killing our tomorrow's leaders in the process of their father's land. NYSC should be scraped and cancelled. It doesnt make sense again,they are using it loot government or let me say our money. They put the family of those corpers in sorrow. God will never 4give them that killed them. May their souls rest in peace. We love you but God loves you most.

NYSC NYSC NYSC !!!!!!!! YOU GOT IT RIGHT Now Your Suffering Continues...

I would join the advocate of people/organisations calling for the OUTRIGHT CANCELLATION OF THE Now Your Suffering Continue Scheme..

NYSC should be cancelled in the country because the notion for which it was established/created has been defeated.Where is the unity in Nigeria?where the hell is the accord among tribes?Militants are killing their fellow indigenes talk less of innocent blood being sent to their early graves in hundreds all in the name of serving ones fatherland...
    The only antidote to this NYSC if not cancelled is that every liable graduate who wants to serve should be made to serve in his/her Geo-political zone..This would help cushion the massacre,in human treatment,kidnappings,burning of properties,nepotism and man slaughter being meted out to our FUTURE LEADERS in their place of primary assignment....
    LEKE,TOLA AND IBUKUN...........although, painfull,but the greatest sorrows,calamity,curses,woes and ill luck goes to the group/men who took your lives...You are our Heroes....The labours of our heroes past shall never be in vain.

we love you but the Almighty God loves you most...

Nigerian youths arise for the Campaign against NYSC

JOS KILLING DEVIL AGENTS

Among d scores killed in Jos, the story of 3 young corps members- Ibukunoluwa Akinjobi, 23, Leke Akande, 20, and Tola Odesola,23- truly brings furious tears to the eyes. One of them was reported to have sensed the danger a few minutes to his death and called his brother in Lagos to warn him of the imminent bad news. "They are moving towards our side of the town". he informed helplessly. "They seem to be getting closer to our gate. Please pray, brother, they are now outside our house. I dont know why they have come but they are here now" He was still on the phone when the assaillants struck.

Where are we going with this?

God will punish anyone backing something causing us to suffer in this country.

God bless our country.
    There is nothing possible, there is nothing impossible. 08038377446, [email protected]

Its quite unfortunate that some saddist had to revenge their "problem" by killing Nigeria's future leaders. May the souls of the departed rest in peace. I happened to also be a corper in Akwaibom and from my experience NYSC is quite interesting. Its just that one may experience certain difficulties notwithstanding the difficulties should not come to the extent of being killed outrightly. In my opinion, NYSC should continue, and it should improve (positively) in the way it handles corpers i.e. the allowance should be increased, the welfare of the corpers should be taken into proper consideration. infact, Nysc should return and improve on its initial objectives. It shouldn't post corpers to areas were the corpers are not appreciated.
    With God ALL things are possible!

hi demola,it is on fortunate that ur a victim of NYSC ascondee.ur zone is preparing to give u an extension of service.pls take it with a good heart.Ur LGI(LOCAL GOVERNMENT INSPECTOR ) should by now tell you the truth of your case with NYSC KOGI.Be a man ,take things the way u see it.pray for Gods mercy.

lets asks how friends from the north whats our offences,so that we can beg them instead of them just kill people from other region anyhow.its just too bad for tola and co cos tola was my coursemate 4 7yrs at osu.a very gentle,cool n brillant guy.just 2 painfully.this nysc thing is just wasting of precious time and even stressful.nysc have lost is glory cos l could remember when l was young when my brothers where serving the country,l always admire them but in own case my little ones dont even like to be an corper due to this kind of life.no matter how the religious leaders continuing to encourage us to be united or say good about this country.is just a wasting of time cos on till there is equalility in any aspect of life there can be unite.for an e.g a hausa man can carry a knife up and down without being questioned by police but let igbo or yoruba try it,he will be jailed.warner geology2oo7

This is not good for the 'brand Nigeria' we are all trying to build. The future of the country lies largely in the hands of the young educated ones... being killed in the name of national service. If corpers are not killed by the so called religious fanatics they will be killed by car accident. I think excemption letter is the way out bcos nobody apart from ur family cares for u.
    You are a Success; You only give expression to it by what you do.

In my own value judgement, NYSC is nothing but a legitimate 'abuse of Manpower',...Nobody should feed me that 'Unity' crap!...Unity my foot!
    One can even slice the piles of Jealousy, exuding from our Northern brothers whenever they see a 'Coffer' as they call them...why wont they be embittered, seeing their mates from the other parts of the country,wearing that 'God forsaking' nysc Kaki....while they are still roaming the streets as 'Alamageris'!
    Yes am saying it from a hirsthand experience having undergone a one year toture in Sokoto State, under the auspices of the 'Now Your Suffering Continues'(NYSC)

The Northerners, dont even blink to kill 'Coffers' whenever they succede in stage managing crisis of any sort!.....what has corpers got to do with LGA Election!..........What has Yusuf Bomoi done about it, What has Yar'Adua done about it? Basically NOTHING!......Afterall they are not stupid enough to allow their Children to serve!.....Somebody should please ask those disciples of nysc to tell us the state Yar'Adua Pikin them served!..or are they not interested in the 'Unity' crap!....Na only Posterity go judge all them indirect Murderers in this Naija!....They have sworn to make us suffer under the 'SUN' or in the 'RAIN........One Luv!
    be good all the time

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast