+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@jamfad thanks for replying. Why does nnpc have to wait 2 years before calling for aptitude test.
    Those saying there will be a second batch for 2010,how sure are you,where are you getting your information.

Evening my people. Congrats to those that got the Invite for the test. The Lord will see you tru. pls try and concentrate on getting ready for the test.
    As for the Second batch, all is well. The appointment letters wont come before the aptitude test. There is just one last meeting for the approval to be given. It will come not long after the test. I am still very much around.
    All the best guys. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by TerracoII View Post
    Evening my people. Congrats to those that got the Invite for the test. The Lord will see you tru. pls try and concentrate on getting ready for the test.
    As for the Second batch, all is well. The appointment letters wont come before the aptitude test. There is just one last meeting for the approval to be given. It will come not long after the test. I am still very much around.
    All the best guys. Peace
    how long will you continue doing this? Wake up,it's over.

Saying there will be a second batch for 2010 is like saying that my father who died in 1997 will come back to life because I love and still miss him and O because I have faith.
    Guys pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasse and please there is NO 2ND BATCH anywhere. It was a farce we all wanted because we thought we had done enough to get the job. Unfortunately and pretty much fortunately for some life and of course NNPC had other ideas.

@Terraco,why can u just be humble enough to come out true on this 2nd batch? Wh meeting are they holding? When is the meetn?
    You said 'u are still around',whats d meaning of dat? Are u God?
    I laugh at whoever believes in d said 2nd batch.
    By the time those invited this test are inducted then this thread will be closed

O ye of little faith. Confirmed info is that the second batch is coming out this month

.vin20! ...gaddemm!

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    O ye of little faith. Confirmed info is that the second batch is coming out this month
    2nd batch is coming out at the end of this month abi? No problem,i will quote your post again at beginning of next year. You are a funny guy. I cannot employ somebody like you. From what i have been able to deduce from your previous posts, I am more convinced that there is no 2nd batch.
    Are u not ashamed of yourself? Are you not the one shouting August?Must u work in nnpc? The fact is that after 3 years of this process,you people have to be re-tested and re-interviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisabi View Post
    2nd batch is coming out at the end of this month abi? No problem,i will quote your post again at beginning of next year. You are a funny guy. I cannot employ somebody like you. From what i have been able to deduce from your previous posts, I am more convinced that there is no 2nd batch.
    Are u not ashamed of yourself? Are you not the one shouting August?Must u work in nnpc? The fact is that after 3 years of this process,you people have to be re-tested and re-interviewed.
    @Lisabi, pls leave these people alone. The info is not meant for u anyway. If u do not see any sense in info, pls try to ignore it and I think it will be better that way. For those that are going for the test, best of luck.

Jamfad don't mind the guy. Allow him to keep showing himself. Very soon my God will put him to shame. I am only waiting for the release then i will see the pit he will hid in by then. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    Jamfad don't mind the guy. Allow him to keep showing himself. Very soon my God will put him to shame. I am only waiting for the release then i will see the pit he will hid in by then. Hahahaha
    Aaaaah!!!

these fools are still hoping!!!

vin20,jamfad, terraco etc. needs brain reprogramming.

there is no 2nd batch.

go and take the 2012 test by dec. 6.

Quote Originally Posted by nkechiu View Post
    Aaaaah!!!

these fools are still hoping!!!

vin20,jamfad, terraco etc. needs brain reprogramming.

there is no 2nd batch.

go and take the 2012 test by dec. 6.
    @nkechiu, why are u calling us fools? Well, we will see who is a fool when the time comes. I will not write any test in nnpc again for good in Jesus name. It is either 2010 nnpc 2nd batch or somewherelse which is better than nnpc. @Lisabi, pls, concentrate on ur test.

@Jamfad: Dont worry yourself. Leave them to continue mocking. In few days time we shall know who is who

+ Reply
Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast