+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

2nd Batch, 2010 in 2015! Chai! Running Stomach. Let's wait and see!

hnnnmmm, time shall tell

Now you all should listen! ....whether you are For or Against! ...this is the last time i will tell you this! ...''YOUR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY'' and its a done deal! ......''you cannot expect to lie on the laps of Delilah and then wake up in the bossom of Father Abraham'' ...if you have lost out! ...you have lost out! ...let the sleeping Dog lie! ...that the Viper stings does not make it the most dangerous! ...I know the GOD which i serve and I make Bost of HIM! ...HE is more than able! ...HE has done it again! ...guys you are welcome to the new NNPC! ....it is well! ...now deduce the rest if really you are qualified for the new deal! ...GOd bless you all! ...we are much much around and with you too! .....Terraco! ...gaddemm!

Yea bro. God never fails to keep His promises

@sSYGgi, how do u mean? I am surprised to hear all this from u. So, u too believe in God's miracle.

@jamfad ......that i am a black man and a proud one too, doesnt mean i should be responsible for what every other black man out there does! ....ur tongue in ur cheek and u actually asked me that question??!!! ....ofcos our GOD is a GOD of ''unfailling miracles'' ....or do u disput that HE is? ....mhh! ....alot are happening out dia! ...wait n see! ...gaddemm!

@sSYGgi, you have always been my friend and we will be friends for long despite slite disagreement sometimes which I feel is normal. We are seriously hoping for best this time around and I pray we shall be part of it by the grace of God.

@jamfad ....one love keeps us together! ...thats all i can say for now till we meet! ....gaddemm!

Please any new update? Patiently waiting while I carry on with my normal life.

we are more than conqueror. the Lord God of heaven will see us through.

All is well. It will come my people. That is an assurance. Cheers

@TerraccoII Please sir when will it ever come? According to the good book, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick" Prov 13:12 After two and a half years you are still giving us assurance. Given the accuracy of your info shortly before the release of the first batch in July 2012, I have always believed your posts and in the power of God. One of your proofs that a second batch will come was the fact that the 2012 recruitment exam will not be conducted unless the 2nd batch is released. Now the exam is done with for almost 2 weeks now and still, nothing. Please I am not accusing you of lying but at this point can you just let us know what actually is the true situation. we know things are not always done the right way in Nigeria. If there was actually a 2nd batch that has been botched pls let us know or just tell us the real truth about your tenacious belief in the 2nd batch. We can weigh it with other known facts. Tired of these assurances sir.

Quote Originally Posted by TerracoII View Post
    All is well. It will come my people. That is an assurance. Cheers
    @TerraccoII Please sir when will it ever come? According to the good book, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick" Prov 13:12 After two and a half years you are still giving us assurance. Given the accuracy of your info shortly before the release of the first batch in July 2012, I have always believed your posts and in the power of God. One of your proofs that a second batch will come was the fact that the 2012 recruitment exam will not be conducted unless the 2nd batch is released. Now the exam is done with for almost 2 weeks now and still, nothing. Please I am not accusing you of lying but at this point can you just let us know what actually is the true situation. we know things are not always done the right way in Nigeria. If there was actually a 2nd batch that has been botched pls let us know or just tell us the real truth about your tenacious belief in the 2nd batch. We can weigh it with other known facts. Tired of these assurances sir.

+ Reply
Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast