+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Am also very much around. May God count us worthy. Amen

merry xmas to u my people! may His presence never depart from us now and forever more. wishing u all happy and blissful 2015 ahead. cheers!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A PROSPEROUS 2015

Dear 2010 NNPC Hopefuls.

I write to this forum as a concerned Nigerian. The efforts put by notable persons at holding brief on the forum are so commendable; it is evident the fire still burns. This kind of faith is STUBBORN, and it is the type that moves God. Even if 2010 second batch never existed, God is bent on making it happen. I left this house not because of contempt or the disbelief in the release of a second batch but for something else. This morning Dec. 26th 2014 I woke up, got to my study and all that came to my mind was NNPC 2010 Recruitment after nearly 2yrs that l stopped posting. I had to search the usual; the first thing l discovered was that the famous award winning thread started by Kalokalo is no more, then l finally stumbled on this thread afterwards. I had to go through the YTD post to keep abreast of the latest happenings.
    I had never lost faith in the works of God, what we should be mindful of are the persons and the situations that distracts us.
    ON PIB:
    The PIB will definitely be passed one day, and believe it or not the time is very close. The recent happenings around the oil and gas sector are a sure pointer to this. It is no longer news that various OML Licenses held by IOC’s are been sold out and more are still going to be sold. Newcross Petroleum, Seplat Production and co are now in the front burners of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria taking over from SHELL, TOTAL, CHEVRON & Co; More Nigerian players will still emerge. The second batch ideally was to come on stream after the passage of PIB, but they (NNPC) never envisaged that the PIB will take this long to come alive. What the IOC’s did was to block the passage of the PIB by kickbacks to the NASS through various syndicates that pose around the Federal government quarters. NNPC will eventually metamorphose into NOC & the other Inspection Directorates will also come on stream.
    ON THE SECOND BATCH:
    This is very very real, the first info l got from reliable quarters during the heat of all this was that a good number of persons invited to the interview stage (60-70%) will be employed. I posted this information just like every other concerned person had been doing on the thread. NNPC called about 4900 brilliant, fine and gallant Nigerians to that great assembly. The Converge was adorable; those of us that graced that invite in the Towers for that exercise can attest to this. The grandeur of that event cannot be swept under the carpets just like that. Logically why would NNPC go through the rigors of a recruitment process when all they needed was 590 persons which they can comfortably bring in through the back door? Let’s not forget, NNPC last recruited successfully in 2006 prior to the 2010 Recruitment exercise. A good number of the persons that made it to the interview stage of the botched 2008 exercise were called in the first batch of 2010 exercise (Investigate this). There is so much going on that meets the eyes; nothing is what it seem my friends. Pause for a while, let’s carry out an academic exercise; between 2006 to date, about 1500 staffs or more have left the NNPC by way of resignations, retirements, sack or other natural causes etc. So what happens to the vacuum created by these exits? NNPC is grossly understaffed but make no mistakes they have perfected all arrangements at bringing in people from the back door. A few persons have rekindled hopes based on what they know, take it or leave it the SECOND BATCH IS AS REAL AS; some of us can touch it. I believe we know by now that NNPC is also jostling to get some OML’s from the IOC’s, NPDC is also a principal operator at some existing Land OML’s. (http://africaoilgasreport.com/2014/1...ay-for-oml-25/ )
    ON 2012 RECRUITMENT.
    Much has been said already, what the forum should be mindful of is that, the 2012 exercise is to act as a decoy to close out the 2010 campaign. Fervent prayers are what is needed now so that the 2010 exercise will not be concluded in secrecy.
    What guarantees do we as a people have that the 2012 exercise will not be worst than the 2010. The last successful recruitment exercise conducted by the NNPC was in 2006, what a colossal shame. Corruption, Corruption, Corruption….
    Again, somebody in this forum have told us precisely the number of invites that will be called for the 2012 interview stage, he has also gone ahead to give a time frame of the happenings. When we get such information’s, it calls for focused and direct prayers no missing or mixing words.
    Whosoever or whatever oh God, that will prevent this from happening should be removed from the scene.
    THE WAY FORWARD.
    It is not out of place to believe that 2010 NNPC hopefuls are all engaged as we await the release of the second batch.
    1. We need to gather more steam and remain focused.
    2. To me before any publication or press conference, We need informations. Everybody should go out there and get informations by any means possible.
    3. We need good calculated risk assessments of every idea that we are suggesting. You can only win in a game of Chess if you can control your opponents play.

One sure word for all our efforts is Victoria ecerta. Merry Christmas & A Prosperous 2015
    The God that answereth by fire let him be God.

Wao patorrini. This is an awesome write up.long time brother

Patrorinni .. .a bottle of champagine 4u! ...at all mery xmas n happy new yr! ...gaddemm!

@patorinni, u are highly welcome. u are coming at the very good time. 2015 is going to be full of wonders and unprecedented blessings from God.

@musty4u: my bro i salute you. We need people like you to keep some people's hope steady.
    @patorinni: my bro i dey trowey salute oh. Nice write up. God will perfect what He started. Cheers
    @all: compliments of the season

Halelujah it is 31 dec 2014. Congratulations @ all in advance.
    Quick reminder as You go to mountain in prayers( 7days, 21days, 30days, 40days, etc) this period, remember that like Joshua the sun must not go down not until our letters are released in the first quater of 2015(it shall tarry no more). Dont forget that no Uzaiah(personalities) and prince of persia(principalities & powers) are suppose to see 2015 if they will keep on fustrating our appointments.
    Be joyful & be praiseful, Be vigilant & be prayerful because it is done already.
    Remain Blessed.

And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony(Rev12:11)
    There was this lady dat went thru a bank recruitment process in nigeria upto d bank Academy, but after d last exam they said she failed. She was bitter all odds were against her, her relatives were mad at her BUT God spoke that d Job will not elude her. Bcos God cannot lie while she was in her village in may she received a text 2 start up in June.
    I dont really know what God has spoken about U, I dont care what people think, feel or say about it. I dont know who disbelieved & even mocked U. All I know is concerning the 2012 recruitment 2nd batch, information & permutations apart God has spoken even before d release of d 1st batch dat it is certain & real and my name is in it likewise many of U.
    I am not here bcos I know how to pray or bcos I even have a great faith but bcos I know d God I serve. He is Ageless, changeless, He faileth not and does not lie. Congratulations bcos it is done already.
    Remain Blessed.

Yes oh mr whitejoh. God never lies. Hallelujah

Congratulations @ all, Thank God we all made it to this year that is ours. since I am starting with congratulations, through out this year only congratulations shall be our portion in Jesus name. Amen.
    Now hear this as a snippet to whet your appetite as we expect our own testimony(AP LETTERS).
    There is this young man that applied for a job in one of the federal govt parastatal in 2008, he waited & waited for a call, nothing was forth-coming but he never lost hope. It was on the 20th of dec 2014 that He was asked to come for documentation to start with immediate effect.
    Wow! 2008-2014, for good six years. remember Rev 12:11- Ours is not an exception. This 1st quater our testimony will Wow all that hears it.
    Remain Blessed.

Amen @whitejoe. Just few days to our testimonies. Hallelujah

@all--it is well!!!!

+ Reply
Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast