+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@lisabi: you are the one who obviously is frustrated and unemployable. If you had a job, why are you constantly following a thread that you say i useless? Why cant you just leave this thread for good? I know your type, its the height of frustration that is playing on you and you seem not to be able to control this long delay. Pls take a bow and leave this thread if you feel we are wasting our time cos that is the best way to prove you are reasonable.
    We are not the cause of the delay in releasing the lettets neither are we the reason of your joblessness so leave us alone

@lisabi: you are the one who obviously is frustrated and unemployable. If you had a job, why are you constantly following a thread that you say is useless? Why cant you just leave this thread for good? I know your type, its the height of frustration that is playing on you and you seem not to be able to control this long delay. Pls take a bow and leave this thread if you feel we are wasting our time cos that is the best way to prove you are reasonable.
    We are not the cause of the delay in releasing the lettets neither are we the reason of your joblessness so leave us alone

@lisabi: you are the one who obviously is frustrated and unemployable. If you had a job, why are you constantly following a thread that you say is useless? Why cant you just leave this thread for good? I know your type, its the height of frustration that is playing on you and you seem not to be able to control this long delay. Pls take a bow and leave this thread if you feel we are wasting our time cos that is the best way to prove you are reasonable.
    We are not the cause of the delay in releasing the letters neither are we the reason of your joblessness so leave us alone

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    We are not the cause of the delay in releasing the letters neither are we the reason of your joblessness so leave us alone
    Thank you sir. You called me frustrated and unemployable? Thank you all the same. However, you sound very frustrated by even posting a comment 3 times. Haba!.
    I am not bragging if i tell you that after all these years,i am more than a GT in any company in Nigeria. For you to be still desperate about a GT job after presumably graduating around 6 years ago or more says a lot about you.
    I will be coming to view this thread until the 2012 hopefuls get their appointment letters. By then,i will like to see the lies some of you will come up with again about 2010 recruitment

My friend lisabi you are only deceiving yourself. I have been on this forum since 2011 and so you cant deceive me. You say you are more tgan a Gt. Hahaha pls don't make me laugh oo. I don't want to take it personal so i will stop here. I think everyone can see clearly who you are and what you stand for.... 247 on a thread and you are more than a GT. May God help us get this appointment letter lisabi so me and you go celebrate lol

As far as I am concerned, every one on this thread is looking for greener pastures (as against jobless pls)
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    My friend lisabi you are only deceiving yourself. I have been on this forum since 2011 and so you cant deceive me. You say you are more tgan a Gt. Hahaha pls don't make me laugh oo. I don't want to take it personal so i will stop here. I think everyone can see clearly who you are and what you stand for.... 247 on a thread and you are more than a GT. May God help us get this appointment letter lisabi so me and you go celebrate lol
    You dont know me outside here. Do you? Celebrating for getting an appointment letter for a GT after all these years? We are not the same. Its largely not the fault of anybody but bad governance in Nigeria. Am sorry if i have offended anyone with this. Normally,in sane societies many of us here should have risen higher than what we are clamouring for here.
    I wish you all good luck.

I understand your view @Lisabi But I strongly oppose wishing your fellow brother 'goodluck' when in actual sense goodluck is badluck.lolz

@ Lisabi we cant question God.the ways of God are not the way of men. so we are keeping our fingers crossed knowing fully well that it will be over someday. Though i know no oga at d top but i know God and his word must surely come to pass. It will surely end in praises. Shalom

Now you are talking like the lisabi i used to know before 2014. It is well my brother. All will be well. Just like fc pompey said the ways of God is different from our ways. God will compensate us for this delay in ways unimaginable. Sorry if i also offended you. The second batch is coming soon. Very soon. One love

@all pls keep mute for nw is d appointe d time! ...sshhhhh! ...keep quiet! ...gaddemm!

happy new month to everyone! may this month bring us good tidings. Amen. any update?

@ Ssygi -does releasing the letters need silence? I thought it should be done with a bang!

+ Reply
Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast