+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Na wa o, I just stumbled across this thread since I left it around 2011. What are you guys still doing here? I took time to read all the threads from beginning to the end and I must say that I am really impressed about ur optimism. Well, I wish all of u the best and who knows, anything can happen because we live in a world of possibility. Nobody should discourage anybody and let the hope continue to burn!!! PEACE OUT!!!
    patorinni likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisabi View Post
    You can take a bow now. The thread is not really useful again. You have made it easy for some of us to gradually move on from the disappointment of nnpc.
    I began to have strong reservations about the possibility of a 2nd batch after the nnpc retail interview when some of the invitees said they got nominated based on their performance in the interview we did. If you add this to what the former GMD said at the induction,then you can see the reason for my pessimism.
    Year in year out we keep hoping for a second batch,yet nothing has happened(i strongly doubt it will happen). This is just about 5 months to the end of the year and i can bet it on my life that no that nothing will happen about the '2nd batch'. We will start another year (2015) again with "happy new year","I have a dream","PIB" then January will pass, Feb will follow,June to December and nothing will happen. Have you even forgotten that the maximum age for some of the positions is 30;some of us have even passed that threshold.
    When you say there is 2nd batch and 2 years after the some have gotten their letters people are still here hoping,hv u forgotten we wrote the test and did the interview together with these people? Now they should be due for promotion soon,people are still here hoping.
    In your post i quoted you expressed fear on the 2nd batch bcos of change of leadership at nnpc. Was Yakubu not there for over 2 years? What did he do about the so called 2nd batch?
    @all, i have expressed my opinion here. Nobody should quote me to castigate me. If you wish like doing so,then i will advise you to wait till the "letters" start flying. I will eat my words then
    Typos corrected

lol. seems some guys need this job so badly that frustration makes them attack informants. they are on this thread day and night yet the first to say its a waste of time waiting

I greet o my people. @Lisabi, I think you got TerracoII wrong about the quoted post. I think he was only happy that the change of leadership at NNPC, which according to my interpretation of spirit and letter of his post, has been the stumbling block to the release of the 2nd batch. I understand you perfectly Lisabi and I must tell you that I would have been the one to front the anti 2nd batch cause if I had not heard it exists personally before now because I hate being tossed here and there. Even at that I got frustrated due to this unending delay which made me to leave this thread only to reappear in February when I got a cheering call which also ended in futility cause in April I was told the list was lying fallow at the Towers there without any attempt to get it released. If these our sources are not lying to us about this 2nd batch thing just to systematically erase it from our minds, then there is hope but for how long? How could they have done that sef for over 2yrs now?
    My people all we need now is not to attack one another but to unravel the mysteries behind this delay. Two years after the release of the 1st batch and still counting....this is ridiculous! What is the cause(s) of this delay? Will it ever be released or not? When will it be released?
    My fear is that this 2nd batch may be jettisoned and the new recruitment embraced due to this delay. Well I don't pray so sha. Thanks all.
    Lisabi likes this.

@wasville: You got what i quoted right. i never and have never expressed fears about the second batch. I was only happy for this house.
    @Lisabi: my bro if i had the power to release the letters, i would have done so long ago. i am not the one holding the letters. i am only telling you the truth that the second batch is still intact and MUST be released. i have never forced any one to believe in its existence. we had said since early last year that nothing about the 2012 aptitude test will go on until this batch is released. so its a free world my bro. believe what ever you choose. shalom
    @all: Your prayers are working wonders and uprooting mountains. keep it up and i assure you that your joy will be full
    patorinni likes this.

@TerracoII, u are too much! Whoever that wants to believe shld do and those who do not want to are also entitle to their opinion but as for me my belief in its existence becomes strong day by day and even now that the our stumbling block has been removed. I am celebrating already.

TerracoII = Hypocrite! ...ask me why and i will tell You! ...mhh! ...what a way to .......! ...ofcos am gathering d names to call you soon, just as u requested me to! ...pls who is dis TerraccoII and who really is sSGYgi! ...soon it will be crystal clear! ...gaddemm!

TerracoII = Hypocrite! ...ask me why and i will tell You! ...mhh! ...what a way to .......! ...ofcos am gathering d names to call you soon, just as u requested me to! ...pls who is dis TerraccoII and who really is sSYGgi! ...soon it will be crystal clear! ...gaddemm!

Please where is Jesus Army?

Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    lol. seems some guys need this job so badly that frustration makes them attack informants. they are on this thread day and night yet the first to say its a waste of time waiting
    Who is this? Having someone like u here heightens my doubt on the second batch

Quote Originally Posted by solobee45 View Post
    you said too many things that calls for questioning. If the thread isnt useful and u are still on it then i wonder. how does some one's else presence affects you? i can't imagine some body betting his life just for a mere Job. so when the second batch comes out, what do you expect of your life? hmmm. May God have mercy
    You are entitled to your opinion just as I have to mine too. As to my bet..? I value my life more than you think but I am safe with my bet as far as I am concerned with this 2nd batch.
    By saying "Terraco can take a bow", I am not telling him to quite here and I cant tell anybody that either. His post I quoted however is pregnant with meanings.

Control i=ignore
    Quote Originally Posted by lisabi View Post
    you are entitled to your opinion just as i have to mine too. As to my bet..? I value my life more than you think but i am safe with my bet as far as i am concerned with this 2nd batch.
    By saying "terraco can take a bow", i am not telling him to quite here and i cant tell anybody that either. His post i quoted however is pregnant with meanings.

@lisabi and solobee44!!!! ...STOP NOW! ...gaddemm!

+ Reply
Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast