+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Ezekiel21:27 O lord overturn every plan, decision & agenda in NNPC that will not favour the release of our letters in Jesus name.
    Esther6:1 says on that night could not the king sleep & he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles & they were read before the king. O lord in this order let every movers & shakers inside & outside NNPC have no rest & peace not until they revisit our 2010 interview & favour the release of our AP letters in Jesus name.
    Matthew18:19 says Verily I say unto you, whatsoever ye shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my father which is in heaven. O lord our father we your children on earth have come together in agreement that our NNPC AP letters be released within 30days from now by your mercy, grace, love & favour in Jesus name.
    Isaiah7:7 O lord any other negative counsel that NNPC management would want to take against the release of our letters let it not stand neither shall it come to pass in Jesus name. . .

Numbers14:28 & Ephesians3:20 O lord do for us and release our AP letters within 30 days from now exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think in Jesus name.
    matthew7:7 & John14:14 Thank you lord for the grace to fast & pray and most especially for answering and granting us our NNPC appointment letters in Jesus name. Amen Amen & Amen.

NOTE: PLEASE you can pray hourly , every two hours or every three hours infact as you are led. You are also free to add more prayer points as you are disturbed in your spirit. And if you can repeat the prayers at midnight and I see the lord answering & restoring us like Job in jesus name.

OUR TESTIMONIES ARE SURE BUT DO NOT FAIL TO RETURN ALL THE GLORY TO GOD NOT WHITEJOE OR ANYMAN. REMAIN BLESSED.

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Nnpc normally holds top management meeting every last wedsnessday of everymonth wch most times spill over to thursday. incudes GMD,GED,s,MD,s,GGM,s heads of there joint companies,and company secretary and legal advice.so pls likes time our prayers very serious bcos it is very possible for us to hear goodnews.

Count me 'IN' as far as the Fasting is concerned! ...i will sure say the Prayer Points! ...me too i need the Apptmnt Leta! ...now we agree on this one! ...how i wish the world is this Peaceful! ...as i feel it now! ...gaddemm!

Its been while guys....All the best.

...Fasting and Prayer becomes more effective when it is done with a clear heart! ...Heart which is devoid of Hatred, Malice, Distrust, Suspision and d likes! ...its no news saying that the name sSYGgi is a general name! ...and also is a name dat most forumites hate alot! ...now i wonder if dis Fasting thing wil realy work! ...av demanded 4 an appology, ...bt its yet to come! ...to obtain 'a total Fasting result' ...settle with those u r nt in good terms with! ...dis is my litle advice! ...u all are my boys wether u guys like it or not! ...i wil b here to see this course til d end! ...and i promise u, it wont be as long as we hv waited already! ....i am in a reflective mood this evening! ...bt for real if u guys dnt apologise to me 4 acusing me wrongly, u wont see the person of Terraco here! ...dat i promise u! ....gaddemm!

@sSYGgi: pls on behave of this house i here by tender an apology to you. we are sorry for any wrong we have done both directly and indirectly. pls forgive us all. Thanks
    at all: lets have a clean heart so that God will answer us

maybe gaddem is Terraco, I raised the observation, none took it serious.

Looks like some one is talking! ...i need a Unanimous agreement on dat apology! ...else! ...gaddemm

Goodnews senate commitee on finance that investigated the alleged missing 48.6b dollars from crude oil sales claimed by former central bank governor,today the commitee said no money was missing from crude oil sales,therefore clears nnpc,ministry of petroleum,and ministry of fianance, and equally recommended for quick passage of pib inorder for the minister to carry out the intended reforms in the industry for more efficiency and accountablity,and equally directed the ministry of petroleum and finance to reconcile 300m dollars.based I strongly believe that letters will be unveiled in june.

Is this vin2o or vin2?
    Quote Originally Posted by vin2o View Post
    "carlest4u: shut up. you know nothing about the second batch. The fact that u made the first batch doesnt mean u know what is happening ok. just keep watching dude

Is this vin2o or vin2? Buyers beware.
    Quote Originally Posted by vin2 View Post
    Goodnews senate commitee on finance that investigated the alleged missing 48.6b dollars from crude oil sales claimed by former central bank governor,today the commitee said no money was missing from crude oil sales,therefore clears nnpc,ministry of petroleum,and ministry of fianance, and equally recommended for quick passage of pib inorder for the minister to carry out the intended reforms in the industry for more efficiency and accountablity,and equally directed the ministry of petroleum and finance to reconcile 300m dollars.based I strongly believe that letters will be unveiled in june.

Please ignore any post from vin2o or vin2 as he is posting wrong information here. I dont want to believe that ABCD123 or whatever he calls himself is back in his characteristic nature. Whoever is posing as anybody to give us information from the pit of hell will receive the judgement of God for this deception even as our day of fasting and prayer begins, lets add this to our prayer point.

+ Reply
Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast