+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

vin20 vin20 welcome back. vin2=pib man

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

It is either vin20 or it is not. Imposters are plenty here sha. If you like talk about PIB because I reminded you but you cant be vin20 with another name. Moreover we know his english construction. BE YOURSELVES HERE AND STOP POSING AS OTHERS.
    Quote Originally Posted by vin2 View Post
    Sorry am now back

Please dont mock us imposter.
    Quote Originally Posted by vin2 View Post
    From.what madam said during the world economic forum on Africa,that pib should be passed in phases that non contencious areas should be passed first,so with this statement I believe pib will be passed before national assembly proceed on there annual recess by july 17th 2014,although the leadership of NASS has agreed b4 now to pass pib before there go on recess.so hope by june the list will be unveilled bcos the delay of non passage was due 10 percent given to host community which the northern governors and members of NASS from the north are against,and multinational are strongly kicking against the propose taxes in pib, this is the two main contentious areas in pib which may not follow the 1st phase to passed b4 therego for 8wks break in mid. july.

One thing is REAL, the second batch is ALIVE, if else I personally would hath stopped visiting the thread long ago.

@shampoo: vin2 is the real vin20. so dont think he is an imposter. i know vin20 in person and those that have his contact can verify. His account was block, thats why he created another one

@ all please come 29 may pray and fast no matter how long withot doubt. hear this Daniel new they will take him to the lions den yet he opened his windows to pray
    Shadrach, mecharch and abednego saw fire yet they refused to bow to the graven image.
    Esther new the law of the land yet she said if I perish I perish.
    what about Job that said He will wait till his change come.
    Did they not come out victorious? They did. luke 1:37 FOR WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
    Hear this even if NNPC call 2012 set aptitude test tomorrow. I will wait till my change(letter) come.
    Remain Blessed.

@ all please come 29 may pray and fast no matter how long withot doubt. hear this Daniel knew they will take him to the lions den yet he opened his windows to pray
    Shadrach, mecharch and abednego saw fire yet they refused to bow to the graven image.
    Esther knew the law of the land yet she said if I perish I perish.
    what about Job that said He will wait till his change come.
    Did they not come out victorious? They did. luke 1:37 FOR WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
    Hear this even if NNPC call 2012 set aptitude test tomorrow. I will wait till my change(letter) come.
    Remain Blessed.

You know i was the one that pointed out earlier on that the person impersonating vin20 did not mention PIB and he now did mention it but that it not all i know about vin20. i wont say more than this so that he does not go back to perfect his deception but the other person is not vin20, you have forgotten he first used vin2o before using vin2. i just wonder what this person stands to gain but i know he is not the one.
    Quote Originally Posted by solobee45 View Post
    @shampoo: vin2 is the real vin20. so dont think he is an imposter. i know vin20 in person and those that have his contact can verify. His account was block, thats why he created another one

prayer points please! whitejoe where are thou? tomorrow is here already.

How many faithful Hopefuls are here? ...i wanna know! ...my assistance wil start frm dia! ...gaddemm!

PRAYER POINTS. START LIKE THIS
    Psalm103:1 Bless the name of the lord for this victorious day of this fasting programme.
    1John 1:7 Blood of Jesus, speak and wash me today from my sins.
    Hebrews12:24 By faith, I plead and spinkle the Blood of Jesus upon my spirit, soul and body now.
    Psalm4:1 Lord shower me with your mercy and hear my prayer.
    Zechariah12:10 says And I will pour upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of jerusalem the spirit of grace and of supplications. Lord turn unto Us and pour upon us the spirit of grace to fast, pray and pray again against personalities, principalities, evil devices & pronouncements and evil forces of turn by turn in the release of our letters, delay in the release, near release of the letters and No employment for us from NNPC in Jesus name
    Psalm107:21 Take your best praise/worship song to Jehovah God and continue. . . .

SAY AS IT IS WRITTEN IN, QUOTE THE SCRIPTURES AND PRAY;
    Matthew11:12 U satanic well that is holding our NNPC AP letter violently dry up now & release them within 30 days by fire in Jesus name. we dont care how many yrs of delay! It is our turn to soar Lord, We blast every enemy down by thunder in Jesus name
    Proverbs23:18 Our expectations shall not be cut off this time, Our NNPC AP letter shall manifest speedily by fire. Our mercy hour has come; Embargo of stagnation/delay contending with Our NNPC employment! Now scatter by fire in Jesus name.
    Exodus5:6 EVERY pharaoh & agents of pharaoh(Directors/Managers/Officers) mandated to oppress, block & withhold our ap letters, U must let us go now! wither & dry up now in Jesus name.
    Job22:28 Our appointed time is now. Lord we overcome letter release extenders! every betrayer! we overcome disappointments & delays. we come out of stagnation, near success syndrome & letters on hold. yes we take back our AP letters & place in NNPC. we come out of trials into our season of triumph on every side. This is our time in Jesus name.. . .

Philippians2:10 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Every form of delay shall bow to the annointing of the HOLY GHOST in Jesus name in this fasting programme.
    Daniel10:12-13 O lord release your angels from the esat, west, north & south against every evil immigration and evil customs officers, against every prince & demons working against the release of our AP letters to over power & subdue them and release our letters to us within 30 days in Jesus name.
    Hebrew11:1, Romans4:17 O lord be the the 2010 recruitment concluded, on hold or uncocncluded by faith in God we call on the process to speedily release our letters within 30 days in Jesus name.
    2samuel15:31 & Romans8:28 O lord turn every councel taken against the release of our letters into foolishness. make all the plans they have towards 2012 recruitment be on hold and work together only to favour the release of our 2010 AP letters.
    Joel2:25 O lord according to your promise of restoration, RESTORE our positions in NNPC and RELEASE speedily our AP letters in Jesus name. . . .

+ Reply
Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast