+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

@shampoo! ...i hope ur ok? ...pls dnt die d second time! ...gaddemm!

@carlest4u, ur taiks may bring doubt about the existence of 2nd batch in the mind of some pple, but not pple like me. let the GMD says there is no 2nd batch, it will have nothing to do with my beleif in the existence of 2nd batch. for ur info, 2nd batch is as sure as death. @all, come May 29th, fasting and prayer and we shall surely see God working miracles in our lives again.

I have tried not to post here since I started following this recruitment thread when it all started, but it's high time I did that. I took part in the aptitude test for the 2010 NNPC recruitment. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I didn't make it to the interview stage which was as a result of the poor conduct of the test in my centre. I got my test questions more than an hour late, likewise many others. Some of us were forced to sit on the bare floor due to insufficient seats for the candidates. Expectedly, the time was not enough for me to attempt as many questions as was required to make the cutoff mark for my home state. So I didn't make it to the interview stage but I never felt bad since I knew I have enough skills to get my desired job. However, I have been interested in the recruitment and I had hoped and prayed that all those who got to the interview stage will eventually be taken. I was also part of the struggle that led to the release of the first list. After the release of letters to the first batch candidates, we were all happy and hoped that there will be a second batch. But my hope for the second list was lost when they placed the advert for the 2012 recruitment. I had hoped that all those expecting their names in the second list will take it as a consolation and promptly apply for the 2012 recruitment. This is not to discourage you, or to weaken your faith. I have studied the situation and I have made my conclusion.....Expect the continuation of the 2012 NNPC recruitment exercise soon, forget the second batch! There is no need to feel bad or to castigate anybody. Things are what they are, whether you like them or not. Things are what they are whether you know them or not. Things are what they are whether you agree with them or not. Facts are what they are and are often not what you want them to be. You must adapt yourself to the facts and start your work from there. Be brave to meet reality as it really is and not how you would wish it to be. My humble advice is that you channel your energy towards another job opportunity which may include the 2012 NNPC recruitment exercise. God bless you all!

@anointed-1. Thanks for being part of the struggle for the 1st batch even when you were not expecting anything from it. but i want to let you know that you dont in life adapt to FACT you should only adapt to the TRUTH. for a believer in the power of Almighty God, facts and what you call reality are subject to change. Only the TRUTH stands forever. it was a FACT that Sarah had long past menopause but the TRUTH is that she finally gave birth to Isaac. the Fact was that Lazarus was decomposing in the tomb but the TRUTH is that He came back to live........ i can go on and on.
    In this thread and struggle, We have come to the stage where we only believe in the truth of the existence of the 2nd batch and not in you guys' mere assumptions (not even the fact). Pls discard those fact/reality theories of yours and join us (as u said u did before) come may 29th. thanks......

@anointed-1 ...sory bt u r damn wrong! ...dat i can assure u! ...i wont say more! ...@all ...we are stil waiting 4ur 'PUBLICATION' ...when u choose to dance d dance off d gods ...also choose to lick ur own Wonds! ...gaddemm!

...disapprove/dislike sSYGgi ...den kiss ur goodbey! ...gaddemm!

...pls hv u guys seen Terraco yet? ...mhh ...lil boys u neva wil undastnd! ...by d way hw much has bn contributed yet! ...gaddemm!

st_jude: i dey feel you. I love this thread bcos of the men of faith i see here. faith conquers all things

@st_jude, talking about changing facts, I'm not against that, but I think it will be easier to get an umbrella than to look for a prophet to stop the rain when it's already raining. And pls, mind my words; what I said was "adapt yourself to the facts AND START YOUR WORK FROM THERE... @sSYGgi, I hear u! Wish I can be proved wrong.

@anointed-1 sory nt here to thread words! ...ofcos u shld knw me, am biga dan dat! ...bt again u r wrng, nw hw else do u wnt to b proven wrng? ...oh may be wen d letas start rolling soon? ...mhh! ...abeg leave mata 4 mathias! ...slp wel guys, it is well! ...d day is brighter nw, dat i cn tel u! ...bt realy, it pains me if til nw u guys stil underestimate my person! .... Terraco Vs sSYGgi = i stil await ur respone(s)! ...and nt 4getn my apologies! ...else u guys wont get a SNIFF! ...gaddemm!

I dey greet all hopefull in house,I went for break am now

Sorry am now back

From.what madam said during the world economic forum on Africa,that pib should be passed in phases that non contencious areas should be passed first,so with this statement I believe pib will be passed before national assembly proceed on there annual recess by july 17th 2014,although the leadership of NASS has agreed b4 now to pass pib before there go on recess.so hope by june the list will be unveilled bcos the delay of non passage was due 10 percent given to host community which the northern governors and members of NASS from the north are against,and multinational are strongly kicking against the propose taxes in pib, this is the two main contentious areas in pib which may not follow the 1st phase to passed b4 therego for 8wks break in mid. july.

+ Reply
Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast