+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

bb1

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Why not going for widely-red newspaper? Punch or Guardian. 1/4 of a page is Ok. or we should have a small front headline. lets people who are close to the papers help us of the amount. A switch in time saves nine. Public news goes a long way, we have waited for long, its time to act. 1st batch didn't come without protests, so must we not do the same for the remaining ones(2nd batch, 2012 recruitments)?

Quote Originally Posted by solobee45 View Post
    i suggest we begin to contribute #5,000 each to make the publication on a front page of a newspaper. i suggest THISDAY newspaper or VANGUARD. a front page should cost us about #300,000

@ all. A newspaper publication will get more attention than a press conference. I will suggest we go ahead wit the newspaper publication. But we need someone trustworty that can spearhead this and forward his account details so we can pay into it but certainly not SsyGgi. His atecedent leaves much to be desired, moreover a lot of of us will not want to have dealings wit him. I will humbly suggest to nominate and beg my big brother "The Boss" TERRACO to honour this clarion call and wear the big shoe and take the lead. More suggestions are welcome please

Time is going oo. where is Japh121?
    we havnt seen Terraco since this newspaper issue started. japh were you dey oo?

bb1

I support to nominate Terraco to be in charge of the money. But is Terraco not among the 1st batch? We need a loyal person awaiting 2nd batch. I believe with 1/4 of newspaper , we wouldn't spend more than 150k, this is subjected to verification.

Quote Originally Posted by fc pompey View Post
    @ all. A newspaper publication will get more attention than a press conference. I will suggest we go ahead wit the newspaper publication. But we need someone trustworty that can spearhead this and forward his account details so we can pay into it but certainly not SsyGgi. His atecedent leaves much to be desired, moreover a lot of of us will not want to have dealings wit him. I will humbly suggest to nominate and beg my big brother "The Boss" TERRACO to honour this clarion call and wear the big shoe and take the lead. More suggestions are welcome please

...hahahaha i like dis! ...even more so dat i nw knw what u guys think and make of me! ...nw u r makn me sound like dis ...MAY B U GUYS NEED TO KNW THE SHOT CUTTERS HERE! ...if and i repeat if there must be any publication which by d way i dnt tink wil yield any thing! ...all of u Must n i repeat Must tender apologies to Me(sSYGgi) ...within d nxt 48 hours! ...else u wil nw knw why d hairs on d lion's skin is different frm dat of the cat! ...look out 4 Terraco n c if u find him! ...nw its time u knw beta! ...i wil kp lafn even as i wait ur apologies! ...nw my mind is made up! ...d Devil himself or d apperentice Devil ...d goal is d same! ...nw i nd to react! ...nice day ya'all! ...may b am wicked? ...yes! ...d rat cald d BIG CAT! ...gaddemm!

Good morning all,

I weep for my country virtually everyday. Not just because of the corrupt and visionless politicians we have (I don't call them leaders pls) but because the youths are so timid and has been given religion in place of good governance and accountability.

I am a Christian and I believe in prayers, but God has also blessed us with wisdom to apply when necessary. For those who are social scientists in the house, you will agree with me that the teachings and principles of Karl Marx is second to none. The powerful ones will not relinquish it to a common man. The common man has to take It by force(strike, protests, newspaper publication etc) But they will be comfortable rotating power among themselves and children. Am sorry, I wont be able to give details of some annoying tings about the recruitment. But Nigerian Youths, let us be wise. Some of the countries we envy today do not pray as much as we do but their system is working, why? they are doing the right thing and not just praying without action. Maybe workers that go on strike to press in their demands don't know God too, because if they do, all they need to do is pray and then Govt will Know that they need higher pay or better working conditions, abi? a question demanding an answer.

Back to the matter, I also support Fc pompey's move, let Terraco handle this for us(i.e if the entire house agree on this)

SHALOM

Quote Originally Posted by solobee45 View Post
    Time is going oo. where is Japh121?
    we havnt seen Terraco since this newspaper issue started. japh were you dey oo?

@sSYGgi, pls, stop all these nonsence u are doing. we are very serious now. we cannot give this responsility to u okay. I am using this medium to appeal to mr Terraco to pls accept the responbility and we will never forget ur role. @all, mr TerracoII is the chosen one and we are looking forward to hear frm him today unfailingly. thanks to u mr Terraco in advance.

Hahahaha Terraco Vs sSYGgi = what? ...us guess is as good as mine! ...hahaha ...if only u knw? ...gaddemm!

what is the way out now?
    Time is of essence
    cant we start the contribution immediately?
    MAY 29th Prayers and Fasting is by the corner. we need prayer warriors to draft out the prayer points we need pls

A thread has been opened on the said site, occupy the front page and ask the mods to move it to the FP. Do not say anything about the 2nd batch or insuniate it, and please emphasize on the publication. Let's see if it will fly. Thanks

It seems gaddemm knows Terraco in person?

Great move wasville. Well done my broda @ all the time is now

Na wao! One of us opened a thread in the vacancies section of the 'naira & land', I saw it and asked us to go there, occupy the front page and call on the moderators to move it to the FP where people will contribute well, but keep silent on the 2nd batch and emphasize on the publication. Nobody cares except only one person since morning the thread was opened. I don't think we can achieve anything this way....too bad!

+ Reply
Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast