+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NDDC UKWA-EAST ABIA STATE AND NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE

NDDC UKWA-EAST ABIA STATE AND NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE

Hello house, first of all I want to ask if it is advisable for unemployed graduates to be traveling to anywhere(even in remote areas u've not being b4) with your original certificates?Just imagine I went to NDDC Office in a very remote area at ukwa-west L.G.A in Abia state and they refused giving me and others the said forms for the NTAC Program bcos we didn't come with our original NYSC Cert. Come to think of it,this was not stated in the advert of last week tuesday in guardian newspaper.The dark man in charge said it was the instruction given to him by his cordinator who has not being coming to work in the past two months.Just imagine that.Do you know that the forms were just available from that yesterday 21st Dec. 2009 and everything will end today 22nd Dec. 2009.Where are we heading to?This advert came out on the 15th of Dec. 2009 and is said to end within 1wk but forms came yesterday frm PH and everything will end today.The staff were not aware of this not until graduates started coming for the forms.How will they know when they are in a very remote area?Just wait my stories continues.....
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

Despite struggling to enter their gate and waiting for the forms to arrive arround 3.15 p.m they said people were not giving the forms.We begged the dark man and even knelt down 4 him ( Is he God? ) still he remained hardhearted.One guy told him that he had to travel from a far place just bcos of the forms, the dark man shouted at him and replied 'Do you know what I passed through when I had interview for this job?Just imagine that, so if it is true that his interview was stressful that means he has to stress others.Have you seen how man has dominated his fellowman to injury?That means man cannot direct his steps very well talkless of guilding that of others.Infact,yesterday was terrible just wait........
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

Oh my GOD! There is no respect for graduates anymore in Nigeria.We are now treated as if going to school is of no benefit.Gatemen were pushing us when they failed to do things accordingly.Even the MOPOL Guys who knows what it involves participating in the NYSC Scheme they were treating us as nothing,the MOPOL Guy even wanted to throw me out when I was begging the dark man explaining my plight,what it will take me to come back today.Na waa o.Nigerian graduates were just struggling to hand in their original NYSC Cert. Just to be allowed to get the forms.I wondered, even multinationals will not ask for your originals not until you are invited for an interview.Chai some Nigerian graduates supported them that you have to be with your originals always.

maxweber

Will this NTAC Program achieve its objective?Why should everything involve IM ie Ima Madu or Mago -mago in this country?One has not been shortlisted for interview and the person's original certificate is requested for.How will they even know those with fake discharge certificate?No mercury was present if really they want to make sure of all things.With these experiences and treatments to Nigerian graduates what do we think will become of them when they get to power or head some organizations?Are we really safe?From their comments, infact, it will be terrible.Let's pray for divine intervention..........

maxweber

Nigerian graduates(unemployed) travel to different places for aptitude tests or for one form or the other.They borrow money or still beg 4 money to search for jobs.Despite this no compassion is shown.How I wish authorities involved would log in to sites like this and hear us out if actually they will be touched.I'm not saying unqualified persons should be taken 4 a job.But I mean everybody should be given an equal ground.Its a pity that this happens in Federal Agencies and some multinationals.May GOD help us.....I rest my case believing that the future holds something good in the real life to come on this earth.

+ Reply