+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: "NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE", SHOULD I FORGE A DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE?

"NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE", SHOULD I FORGE A DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE?

I CAME HERE IN SEARCH OF GENUINE ADVICE. PLEASE, TELL ME YOUR VIEW.
    I GOT ADMISSION TO UNIVERSITY WHEN I WAS 23. MY PROGRAMME WAS TO BE COMPLETED IN FIVE YEARS TIME BUT FREQUENT CLOSURES OF MY SCHOOL DUE TO ASUU AND GOVERNMENT CONFLICTS ADDED TWO EXTRA YEARS FOR ME.

BEFORE MY GRADUATION I WAS TEMPTED TO FALSIFY MY AGE TO MEET UP WITH NYSC SERRVICE AGE SINCE MOST OF MY COLLEAQUES WERE DOING IT. MOST OF THEM FALSIFY THEIR AGE FOR FEAR THAT WITHOUT A DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE YOU MAY NOT SEE THE DOOR OF AN INTERVIEW. A BROTHER IN MY CHURCH ADVICE ME NEVER TO FALSIFY MY AGE BECAUSE OF NYSC.

I FOLLOWED HIS ADVICE AND FILLED IN MY REAL AGE WHICH SHOWS THAT I WAS ABOVE 30 WITH A MONTH. WHEN NYSC LIST CAME OUT I WAS PLACE ON EXEMPTION. THE CHALLENGE I AM NOW FACING IS THAT I HADLY SEE ANY JOB OFFER THAT DOES NOT DEMAND FOR A DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE AND WHERE SUCH OFFER ARE AVAILABLE THE AGE LIMIT IS USUALLY BELLOW 27.

I AM NOW THINKING ON HOW TO CUT DOWN MY AGE AND POSSIBLY GET A DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE TO ENABLE ME HAVE THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT OTHERS ARE HAVING.

PLEASE, SEE YOURSELF IN MY POSITION AND GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE. you may also reply through my e-mail: [email protected]
    He can do exceeding abundantly above all we can think or immagine according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Re: "NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE", SHOULD I FORGE A DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE?

pls don't do anything to falsify ur age,u will get a job if u believe in GOD
    one love

be optimistic.watch n pray

MAILAFIAISAAC, Your church brother was right, he wanted you to work in faith as he does. I will urge you to continue in faith and I know good only comes from God.
    My dude, but now let's come to think of it, removing faith there is nothing you can do because one, if you decide to reduce your age less than 30 you can't p resent your exemption certificate which is the original. two, if you decide to forge the discharge certificate surely YOU WILL BE CAUGHT because you definitely can not falsify the certificate number which can be detected through computer.
    Dear family friend, let me tell you... even there are still very many people with discharge without Jobs and there are some without university certificate with a better Job then those who have both university and discharge certificate.
    continue in your faith and I know God will see you through.

forge the damn thang!

hello,
    i think nysc discharge certificate cert. of exemption are same so, whenever a vacany ask for discahrge cert. yuo can also apply as long as there is no age limitation.
    Good luck.

Thanks alot for your care and brotherly concern. I will prefer staying with the views of the majority which advice me to hold on to God. I really appreciate you all.
    I can see that we have very good minds here and one can feel very confident to post any topic for assistance. God blees you all.
    He can do exceeding abundantly above all we can think or immagine according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

+ Reply