+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: Which is more important.....

Re: Which is more important.....

Trust is most important. And this is my argument: Love is developed over time and as such, as long as the relationship remains, love will be perfected along the way(journey). Trust keep the relationship moving, helps you to ignore the other party's shortcomings and give you the grace to believe your partner/friend. The landmark is that without Trust, the relationship is gone long before it's built!

I think u guys are all right but for me i will go with trust. Bcos trust is the foundation where even true love stands without which thr is no love. Trust brings love, u can love without neccesarily trusting the person and we know wat that means.

where there is love, trust has no place to stay.therefore i believed that love is the first step, before trust steps into stage.

i loved my girl firstly before i laid a sizable amount of trust on her. don't over emphasized the issue, love is the bedrock of every good and pleasurable thing.

Am victor A.K.A D'MASTER

where there is love, trust has no place to stay.therefore i believed that love is the first step, before trust steps into stage.

i loved my girl firstly before i laid a sizable amount of trust on her. don't over emphasized the issue, love is the bedrock of every good and pleasurable thing.

AM VICTOR KONKWO A.K.A D'MASTER

Hey, I think Love comes first before trust. I have lots of friends whom I love, but among these people that I love, I can only share my inner most secrets to the ones I trust. there are different kind of individuals in the world, just like different people made up the disciples of Jesus Christ, he loved them all, but in almost all his walks throughtout his ministry on earth, he had John the Beloved and Peter with hime, whom he later told to take of his mother and his sheep respectively. I believe he trusted these people more than he did the other ones, though he loved all his disciples. For me, little things make me love people, but it takes more than "LITTLE" me to develope trust for these same individuals. Okay, you tell me - which was the first thing you told HIM or HER - I LOVE YOU or I TRUST YOU?

I think it is very easy to believe that love comes first and so is more important.
    But I do think that TRUST is actually more important. For the art of love begins in itself by an expression of faith in another person.
    When you love, you are enTRUSTing your heart and most probably your entire being to someone else. You say to this person "I believe in you, I trust you"
    If you do not trust a person, you cannot love them.
    And even after you have loved, without trust, your love will have no real root and thus cannot last.

So trust comes first and is more important.
    When you trust, you love.
    But when you love, you necessarily do not trust.
    Live everyday as if your last

I think it is very easy to believe that love comes first and so is more important.

But I do think that TRUST is actually more important. For the art of love begins in itself by an expression of faith in another person.
    When you love, you are enTRUSTing your heart and most probably your entire being to someone else. You say to this person "I believe in you, I trust you"
    If you do not trust a person, you cannot love them.
    And even after you have loved, without trust, your love will have no real root and thus cannot last.
    Live everyday as if your last

love is nt foolishness.u don't donate wat wil kill u without thinking abt it.there is no love witout trust.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345