+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: Which is more important.....

Re: Which is more important.....

@florafab!

Seems you have a lot of diffculities in making decisions on your own.

You just go along with the crowd eh?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

hey guys, I want to believe dat u guys are not talking about luv dat has to do with infatuations. because if we really want to discusss abt Agape luv which the bible preaches, then we should not be talking abt which one is important. It's totally irrelevant. Gudluck in ur job hunt-ONE LUV/TRUST

Hi every1, this is really is a very long-lived thread. In my opinion, i'd say love is definitely the more important of the two.
    i c trust as a feeling that u build about some1 or something based on d conduct exhibited over a period of time. genuine/true love cannot exist without an action; il say its like a verb, or a doing word. so i can then summarize that love usually brings about trust. let me try to illustrate

for God so loved d world dat He gave us His Son...(popular John 3:16). He's love was shown to all by His act which has led us to trust Him that He always will do wats best 4 us.

the 9-11 incident in America-the passengers on that last plane probably could have decided "well we're going to die, it doesn't matter who else goes with me" but they didn't. why? id like to say its because of the love they have 4 their country and country men that they altered the course of that plane. they didn't 'trust' the people would make anything meaningful with the second chance they offered but because of the love they had 4 them, they did it anyway.

History is marked by men who have made so much sacrifice because of the love they had 4 their fellow humans and not because they trusted every single one of them would appreciate or fully make use of their effort.

i believe love really is the most powerful force on the earth, a power that is able to make seemingly impossibe relationships, circumstances e.t.c possible. trying to compare such with trust (though trust is equally important and good) is just not fair on the poor guy/girl (i.e. trust)

i guess i could go on and on but i don't want to bore the house anymore than i have already done. all the best u guys.

@ 746 !

I see your point.

UHHHHH,LOV E OR TRUST?

FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW,IT IS VERY EASY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE LOVED ONE BUT NT TOO EASY TO TRUST SOMEONE COS HUMAN BEINGS CAN BE FUNNY AT TIMES.

THE PERSON U THINK U TRUST MAY FAIL OR DISSAPOINT U AT THE LAST MINUTE BUT IF U LOVE SOMEONE,EVEN IF THE PERSON MIS-BEHAVE,U WILL STILL AHVE A KIND OF SECOND THOUGH COS OF THE "LOVE" YOU HAVE FOR THAT PERSON.

SO,I WILL RATHER SAY ,------ LOVE COME FIRST.
    don't stop dreaming.Only the fittest will survive.

Yeah!!!! cant seeem 2 find a balance either one cant subsist without the other... Luving someone is all bout taking that risk..which every naija man doesn't like ....Then comes trust i mean at some point u go dey watch ur bac..but at some point in a relationship, ur siblings, a colleague any one can end up taking that trust and throwing it in ur face...
    Mehn!!! trust mi BETRAYAL is not sumthing anyone wants 2 go thru..
    BABA

Love without trust is possible; it has to do with a person's character and experiences. It is on the other hand very easy to love a person that is well trusted. So I agree with friends who say trust comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sholaomotosho
    Love without trust is possible; it has to do with a person's character and experiences. It is on the other hand very easy to love a person that is well trusted. So I agree with friends who say trust comes first.
    Mmmmm. OK

Bith hinge on each other...!
    Whatsoever your hands find to do, do it gladly because there is no work, love, knowledge or wisdom in the grave. Ciao...

Quote Originally Posted by Gborn78
    Bith hinge on each other...!

Which is more important?

That's okay.

For me i'd say both, TRUST is the foundation and LOVE the building blocks.
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

Trust is more important because that is wat sustains the relationship. if u claim to be in love and yet cannot trust ur partner, then that relationship is headed for the rock but on the other hand with trust, u will love and sustain your relationship no matter the distance because u are such ur partner will not betray the trust.
    Faithful Father

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast