+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mosunjoseph

Topic: An MSc from UK or an M.Sc from France which is more recognized in standard/reputation

An MSc from UK or an M.Sc from France which is more recognized in standard/reputation

An MSc from UK or an M.Sc from France which is more recognized in standard/reputation

pls give ur opinion if u were given a choice of same course in both countries?

thanx

Re: An MSc from UK or an M.Sc from France which is more recognized in standard/reputa

Depending on the choice of uni and ranking UK could do better in some courses in my honest opinion I think everybody who wants to do their masters run to the UK so these days it a masters from the is seen in my opinion by firms as common nothing out of the ordinary. I say ?U carry out intensive survey weigh the pros n cons of both countries for instance if you can learn how to speak french that will be abother plus on ur CV. So check out the benefits and make your choice accordingly.

Re: An MSc from UK or an M.Sc from France which is more recognized in standard/reputa

Which school and which courses are you considering?How much time do you have?

I suggest U.K. Most schools in U.K are ranked higher as compared to those in France. However, it all depends on you and how much each school costs.

I dnt knw y guys raise topics lik ds.Wat do u mean by which one is mor recognisd?which of dem isnt beta dan nigerian univrsities?pls stop lookin 4wat is mor recognisd.go4wat u want,anytin u go 4 wil b recognisd.
    Triple-C and pein like this.

why do people behave poorly? Why cant you go to the training section of this site to raise dumb question of this nature, this section is made for job opportunity & not you putting msc rubbish abeg grow up and stick to the rules.
    If u try things like this in europe or france out of ignorance they will deport u to nigeria one time.
    Ignorance is no excuse of the law, telling u cos i just finished my masters in uk.
    Pls change!

raymond 112 you are MAD, AND TERRIBLY INSANE, i put this for some pple not ignoramuses like u, d admins saw it and left it, but omo ita illiterate like u carry ur frustrations here, its for those wanting to specialize in oil and gas fields not low life NFAs like u, who have no idea of wat i mean but keep ranting their foul mouth showing evidence that u are STARK RAVING MAD, hungry desperate dumb , do u know d meaning of dumb because d europe and france u talk of is d one u watch on tv d day u go there they would tie ur hand and legs and deport u, IF U THINK U CAN TALK BRING IT ON

Quote Originally Posted by wanda View Post
    raymond 112 you are MAD, AND TERRIBLY INSANE, i put this for some pple not ignoramuses like u, d admins saw it and left it, but omo ita illiterate like u carry ur frustrations here, its for those wanting to specialize in oil and gas fields not low life NFAs like u, who have no idea of wat i mean but keep ranting their foul mouth showing evidence that u are STARK RAVING MAD, hungry desperate dumb , do u know d meaning of dumb because d europe and france u talk of is d one u watch on tv d day u go there they would tie ur hand and legs and deport u, IF U THINK U CAN TALK BRING IT ON
    bros,dis is 2mch.ds isnt d purpose of nhj.we shld show dat we r beta dan area boys.i hav bin insulted many tim on ds forum bt one has 2treat tins wit maturity.i knw u felt insultd bt wt ds u av said...jst tak am easy

Just keep it up, u'll be amazed with what not sticking to the rules would get you in uk, for ur info i studied petroleum & gas engineering (msc level) in university of salford ok.
    Done my IADC &IWCF Driller level & HSE Rig pass ETC.
    So you see i'm more than you think.
    Ha!ha!ha!
    Still laughing at your being vexed.
    If u're still in doubt i'll send you my school pics.

Quote Originally Posted by wanda View Post
    hi, the UK is great but saturated. Heriot Watt, Aberdeen and co are not a bad idea. However, there is this particular school in France. It is solely for oil and gas. It has plenty man know man relationships with all the oil and gas companies you can think about, including Saudi Aramco- You should let me know if you are interested.

+ Reply