+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: interview for amrica visa lottery winner and getting the visa

interview for amrica visa lottery winner and getting the visa

Winning is base on luck and winning do not mean the applicant will get visa automatic. All winners will go for interview and if your document are correct and the applicant can answer the questions that will be asked correctly by the consular the visa will be given.
    NOTE: Note many Nigerians usually win the lottery but few will only get the visa because that total people that won is usually more than the available visa so the interview determine every applicant faith in getting the visa and if the visa is not given no refund of money.
    Only applicant that can answer their questions correctly despite your document presented get the visa. any applicant can be denial visa irrespective of where you work, your position, your qualification. lots of graduate ,bankers ,accountant being denial visa and applicant with just olevel get the visa. Preparation and having the right information get applicant you the visa.

Many applicant read my post and act on their own understand and many are be denial visa and effort, time and money wasted. I am not losing if visa is being denial and applicant that did not get the visa lose and money wasted. I am a travel consultant and I have experience and the few applicant that I assisted got their visa.
    I have a special package that comprise of document to present, likely questions to be asked ,pre-interview and how to answer questions correctly.
    With my experience in assisting applicant, it had been success. for assistance contact c.e.o of focus hilltop Mr. Richard on 08024995989.i wish you all applicant success.

Re: interview for amrica visa lottery winner and getting the visa

With this poor command of English Language (Written), how am i sure that you can even face the Consular and get the Visa yourself.

"Abeg you no try"

+ Reply