Wining the visa lottery is base on luck through random sellection.Instructions are been attached with the congratulation letter on how the visa will be issued because winning the lottery is not automatic visa, interview will still be conducted which determine the issuing of visa,
From the congratulation page which state that 100000 thousand won and about 50,000 to 55,000 will get the visa because the visa available is not enough for the total winner which means certainly some applicant will get visa while some will not in respective of your education qualification, occupation and status.

For America visa lottery winner to get visa, the requirement must be met and be prepared for interview.Note: it is a must for every applicant to have the minimum of 5 or 6 credit olevel or above, work experience without 5 credit o level will not get visa. Applicant should know that interview start from the biodata form they are filling (ds230 part 1 &2 and dsp122) any mistake will result to denial of visa and if notice after the form had been sent to kcc it can not be retrieve so applicant that won should not be in hurry to send the form back but to make sure proper filling had been done to avoid mistakes. Remember no refund of money spend if visa is not issused.each applicant $775.For any problem it can be corrected initially contact Mr. Richard 08024995989 I will be glad to be of an help y vision is for every winner to get the visa but definitely some will get while some will be denial visa ,the decision is yours.The power I had is the basic information and experience which had really be of an help to the few that I assisted.
I also applied for some people and I have some winners so people should not think I do not have applicant I am working on but I only extending to assist other winner if only you had met dv lottery winner that had been denial visa one reason or the other then most applicant will work harder toward the success of getting the visa

Reason why most applicant are denial visa:
1,when applicant who won do not have 5 credit olevel
2,when applicant go for interview with working experience only
3,when applicant fill the biodata form wronglyi.e DS230 part 1 and 2 ,DSP122
4,if the information that was filled initially was quick different from the biodada form that want to send to kcc
5,presentation of fake waec result
6,unable to answer question during interview
7,applicant been to the embassy previously with different name from the name of winning
8,unable to defend the document presented
9,filling of wrong date of birth from the date of application.
10,if applied single and going for interview as married and unable to defend the marriage with prove
11,there are various reasons which it depend on applicant

Note I have office so if you really need any assistance contact me 08024995989 and my name is mr Richard. wishing you success in the processing. Having any problem with any agent let me know I will be of assistance to you