+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: i got a job i for 20k as a graduate what do you think

Re: i got a job i for 20k as a graduate what do you think

LIKE EVERYONE HAS SAID,FOR PETE'S SAKE TAKE THE JOB AND MAKE SURE U KEEP UR EARS TO THE GROUND FOR MORE OPENINGS AND CONTINUE TO BROWSE THIS SITE RELIGIOUSLY.ALSO IMPROVE UR EDUCATION ON THE JOB.

It is not the end of life my bro. I think you should stick to your guns and don.t give up...You can accept it as a steping stone if you can while looking out for fresher and refreshing options. The only mistake you can make is if you stop trying... U don't move,nothing moves if you don.t apply a force..So I will say go out there and claim what is yours..You can do it.It starts from within...Conquer your fears. Best regards

My broda do not despise the days of little beginnings,i am an exampl.I started with 20k today i earn close to a 100k,A journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. But pray always thats important.

serabi

If the Output is greater than the Input, then quit and rethink. If otherwise put more effort you will get to the top

Same ere, wen i was serving i was earning 35k but now dat am done wit nysc am earning 25k. The company isnt far frm my house. Take d job only if its not far frm ur house. Then be VERY AGGRESSIVE IN UR JOB SEARCH. At least u wil av a little money 2 b able 2 browse. Try 2 network and make good contacts dat kan help u get a beta job in dat company. Really its very painful but is beta dan stayin at hme frustrated and begging 4 money, credit etc. Just b very AGGRESSIVE IN UR SEARCH COS MOST COMPANIES ARE RECRUITIN NOW TILL APRIL. Also try ICSL in Obanikoro in lagos. Its a consulting firm dat recruits 4 companies.
    T

@Pastoyous!
    .....Nothing more to add. I guess you already know what to do.
    However, there are folks out there who will even take up the job at half the salary! So weigh all your options (if any) and make a decision.

Goodluck!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

AT THE APPOINTED TIME,ELIJAH WAS TAKEN TO HEAVEN IN A CHARIOT OF FIRE,AT THE APPOINTED TIME,THE ISRAELITES CROSSED THE RED SEA.
    BROTHER,WAIT ON GOD.
    FLYING WITHOUT WINGS<br />http://www.supremehouseoflove..com

I got a part-time teaching job as a graduate for less than 10k after graduation. Today, I can pay almost the same amount for the person running my business centre for me. Take it my friend!

yke

VACANCIES EXIST FOR MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVES/MARKETERS IN A FAST-GROWING FOOD AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY IN NIGERIA FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS IN THE 36 STATES OF THE FEDERETION.

QUALIFICATIONS:

HND, B.SC, B-PHARM

NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
    HOWEVER, CANDIDATE SHOULD BE HARDWORKING, HONEST, ABLE TO TRAVEL WITHIN REGIONS, ABLE TO DELIVER WITHIN SPECIFIED TIME, ENERGETIC. TRAIANABLE.

INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD COPY AND THEIR CV'S ON THE PAGE OF THE EMAIL EDITOR AND SEND TO: [email protected]

SALARY VERY ATTRACTIVE

ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED

APPLICATION CLOSES ON JANUARY 4, 2010

my brother pls pick up the job. becos u do not known were God will take u to from there my advise
    [email protected]

As for 20k, its small sha but that's because of the kind of company it is. After all, the so called Oil companies, telecoms etc have refused to employ us so what can we do. I served in a GTB last year and earned 25k and a month to the end of my service, the pay was increased & I was payed 50k. The work I got after service is not a big brand but they pay me 50k that I once received as a corper. Im not happy at all because I thirst for a bigger company but last month I started a business that women of 30 and above do. I wish I had started the business earlier because If I continue I can make 10mill minimum in a year, its beauty, hair and cosmetics business. Right from my school days I was business crazy and I could make 9,000naira a day just for renting movies out in my hostel. I made 500naira in 2days when I was 8 or 9years old when I travelled to my village for holiday. Although I still crave for a reputable job cos I just want that security. So Paty, take the job has a past time and get creative but please in the next 6 months I want hear better news, your own business is the key. Even till now I don't want to do business cos I just love when you brag about where you work and call a brand name but the truth is business brings more money trust me.

I just got a job in an Oil and Gas Company. I just spent 3months in d skol dat was payin me 20k. D money i made in d skol helped me a lot. I just went 2 do some shoppin wit d money i made frm my old job.
    T

Nna men, IF it's managable by you, take it; but only use it as a springboard. 20K is just for you not to stay at home as a fresher.

But above all, start thinking of doing your own thing.

That's just how I felt above it.

Thanks
    http://cheapbrowsing.webs.com<br />http://fxrobotspack.webs.com

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast