+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: i dont know what to do

i dont know what to do

i was invited for interview but missed it for two reasons,1.the bank i use had a system break down and having no money and no one to help i had to trek for three hours ( adetokunbo ademola to garki 2 for those familiar with abuja)to the test venue only to be i was told the interview was over,2. the manager forgot to give me time for the test ,do u think i should meet the manager or i should forget it,am confused

Re: i dont know what to do

Oh sorry for that ...but come to think of that u should have prepared urself b4 the interview since u asked for the veune of the interview u should as well ask the manager or who ever invited u the time...as u can see the interview has already been taken.if the company is a private sector, may be u should meet the manager but if not sorry i dont think its their fault that u came late....all the same try and be serious and always make pre-preparation cos it will help u in case of next time ok.
    Cheers.

I hope you wont mind me being blunt. That was real silly of you and your excuses are not valid. At least you must have had the interview notification a day before the date and you Knowing that you had no ready cash at hand should have made efforts to get some somewhere anywher just so you can get there. Also if your notification had no time for the interview then it meant that you should get to the venue early. I hate to sound this harsh but I think you must have heard the saying that he who fails to plan plans to fail and that was exactly what happened to you.Experience they sat is the best teacher am sure you learnt your lesson well.

THIS IS JUST LIKE A STORY

SORRY BUT I GUESS IT HAPPENED FOR A PURPOSE. TAKE HEART YOU'LL GET OTHERS BUT NEXT TIME PLEASE TRY TO PREPARE AHEAD.

ITS WELL

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

dbanj(koko master). jst 4get abt the job. lateness is not tolerated durin interview. not knwing the time and venue was carelessness. But wat i view is that u were not realy interested in the job.
    take heart if u finally realised u miss an opportunity, it is for a purpose.
    cheers.

+ Reply