I need help. I've never done anything like this before--and i never thought that i'd have to. But desperate times call for desperate measures i suppose...

First of all, thank you for clicking in; i truly do appreciate it. I'm having some financial difficulty, and it's putting me under a lot of stress. I'm a single 24-year-old lady, and i'm a university grad. However, i certainly don't feel like one. I've been unable to find a job since i graduated two years ago. I studied philosophy --i'll never make that same mistake again. Just recently, for the past couple of weeks, i've been working a minimum wage retail job as a sales lady. I'm grateful that i, at least, have something for now. I just wish that it was enough to pay off my house rent, bus/transportation fares (i don't have a car), a bank account, which always seems to be in deficit, and whatever else decides to pop up and torment me. I've decided to go back to school again, with hopes that i'll be better able to land a good job. I'll rack up more student debt, but if it means that i'll be able to stand on my own two feet again, then i'll do it. But for now, i need a bit of help to get by.

I understand that beggars can't be choosers, so i'm not going to specify a certain amount that i need. But anything that you are willing to spare will be greatly appreciated; every little bit counts. Once i'm secure in my life and in my finances, i've made a promise to myself to come back to websites, like these, to donate to others who also need a helping hand. I think it's wonderful that such people, who are at the end of their ropes, have a place to turn to. It's encouraging.

Again, i thank you for clicking in and taking the time to read this. Best wishes to you and your loved ones, and do take care.

Please kindly send your donations to my liberty reserve account number: U7111942
just a little would help save a life
thanks and god bless you
desperate lady