+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DONT KNOW WHAT TOPIC TO GIVE THIS PIECE JUST READ ADVICE ME

DONT KNOW WHAT TOPIC TO GIVE THIS PIECE JUST READ ADVICE ME

I know a lady in 1997, she's pretty, cooks well, sexaully active makes you do something to improve your status, she's hardworking. well this i know just about a year (Dec 2007- till date) now when we start dating. but theres this thing about her, she's hot tempered. i think that was what i like about her but i don't think the new exhibit am seeing now was what i anticipated.
    she breaks the T.V remote when angry, off T.V as u watch if she is angry, she locks the fridge no one could take cool water/food, she call all my female friend telling them to back-off, she hates all my nieces, nephews, she can throw away a food instead of giving it to my nephew well i just don't know how to put this but look at this scenerio:

3 weeks ago my nephew was sent to stay with me, she was nice to him at the begining, well he took her N1,000 from then on she hated him even after i purnished him and gave her back the money.
    i gave my nephew an assignment and failure to do it, i will beat him mercilessly. i told him to attend church every day henceforth.

3 day ago i came back from work angry( i lost N7,000) i saw my nephew playing at the time i ask him to go to church, i call him and with the anger slapped him across the ear that kind that send someone seeing star. he knew why i slap him and shouted that he has attended the church in the afternoon and explain reason why. now my girl saw me talking to my nephew later saw me seated alone ask wats up i just left her. after i thot things thru came back in but because i did not tell her what was making me sobber she refuse to prepare my food till around 9pm. i was hungry and i know my nephew too was hungry and its only her that cook but now refusing to do so, i took my nephew to my Aunt House there we ate & came back we slept.

next morning she refuse to cook. i kept N3,000 left expectin to return from work & eat as i dont eat outside. i came back to meet another problem. she said what my neph did her, i ask what she did not say. my neph told me he wants to go to church when she ask him to go to the market,but becos of my warning he told her when he come back and when he came back she just ignore him.

to cut the story short, she lock the fridge, did not cook, & refuse him to cook starving the poor boy. she threaten to pour away anything she see us eating. she refunded N2,000 of the money i gave her to cook so nobody ate. when i came back from work i just took my neph out we bought food stuff, i prepared food till 12 midnight to drink cool water she has not open the fridge, she just got her bags ready to leave as i was making food. she told me that since i prefer my people to her she should just leave. she went out several times that midnight couldnt get cab to leave slept on the floor, although this morning i left her for work but she told me, am not going to see her when i come back as she is leaving for good.

here i am now frustrated but not going to stop her becos this not her first time threaten to leave and i use to plead with her.

am single once again need a new friend whos humble my phone No. 08028590606, text, call me i live in ABUJA. Am a stockbroker, Email sayhi2bassey.

your advice, your love will go along way to help me get new friends.

Re: DONT KNOW WHAT TOPIC TO GIVE THIS PIECE JUST READ ADVICE ME

IT WILL BE BETA U BACK OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP B4 U DIE UN EXPECTEDLY.SINGLE COUNCELLOR 08032825514

Am surprised you could condone her this far. In as much as I know we all have our flaws; i think hers is excessive! By the time you eventually marry her, she'll become the Husband of the house!

It's obvious by all ramifications that you both are not compatible especially in terms of understanding. So I think you better call it quits so you don't die before your time or be convicted for the crime of another.

Be wise, think with your head not your heart!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Hi, after going thru ur piece i don't feel sorry 4 u at all becos u are the cause of ur troubles, Don't worry i'll tell u HOW. U have not learnt ur lesson yet, U are not even OUT of the RELATIONSHIP. You are ADVERTISING UR SELF ON THE INTERNET SO THAT THEY COULD CONTACT AGAIN?
    I want to advice u as a brother and a friend, as 4 the Lady allow her go 4 good. Know that there are so many lady desperados looking 4 whom to get hook to so STOP SERCHING 4 A WIFE IN THE WRONGEST OF PLACES.I want u 2 no dat u wont get a responsible wife bcos u don't sound responsible to me, hw could u allow a woman live with u when u guys are not married yet and now u are advertising urself which means anybody could apply becos u are just anybody. I WANT U 2 KNOW U ARE A SPECIAL BEING IN CHRIST.HE CARES
    Have u thot of giving JESUS a try,Commit ur life to him and he will give u a good and responsible wife. U could call me on 08033832106. ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IF I AM TOO RUDE AND BLUNT.
    we are in our wealthy place. Ps. 66:12

+ Reply