I am a hardworking woman with a daughter...escaping an alcoholic abusive relationship...making a brighter future for me and my girl...i was laid off from 2 jobs because i am a fulltime student. I want to complete my degree programme so that i can secure a good job to take care of myself and my daughter. I have no money for anything! House rent, tuition, food, clothing, school supplies. I'm a good student i have an 87 average, but tuition is so high! I am still short 17 grand. I have 0 incomes (i'm looking for a job), i owe money on a lot of things, house rent, tuition, and feeding, etc. My creditors are on my neck. I can't remember the last time we had a proper meal. We are passing through a very difficult time right now and i'm about to end up in the streets. I don't have money to pay my rent. I am behind 2 months already. I have used up my savings and sold practically every thing in my apartment so i can eat.i got out of a horrible relationship that was abusive and destructive. My husband left us and broke everything that i could sell, but i'm on my way to a better life...with my 10 year old daughter, showing her there is a better way, that it is possible, and that we can make it...i'm also seeking funding for my daughter. She wants to start college next session and we are doing all we can to make her dream come true. She is a great daughter, very bright, and grounded in her faith and values. I'm hoping if we can just find a lot of people to donate small amounts we will reach our goal and make her future bright!i feel awful because i have been struggling my whole life to get ahead. Every time i take a step forward i get pushed 2 steps back. I really don’t have anyone in my life that i can reach out to.i'm desperate.... Don't know where else to turn...and no one to ask for help... I know that this is my chance to get me and my girl out of debt...and i cant give up this chance for me and my daughter...i'm begging any one please....donate anything you can...it will help..no matter how little...it will mean the world to us. “the smallest amount goes the furthest when joined with other amounts”! No one person can do it alone, but with help, one person can make a difference. So, every one person can help me with just the smallest amount that they can spare, not only will your lives be enriched due to your good deed, but also, our lives will be enriched because of your blessings to us”.every cent helps if everyone helps! Please help us!!!i've made a promise to myself to come back to websites, like this, to donate to others who also need a helping hand. I think it's wonderful that such people, who are at the end of their ropes, have a place to turn to. It's encouraging if there is someone out there that can help me i would be sooo appreciative!! Thanks for reading.hugs and prayers of thanks to all who help!!!liberty reserve is a safe way to donate.please send donations through my liberty reserve account number: U9000350thank you and god bless you