+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

I was in a seminar so the speaker distributed a sheet of paper each person.He then said "if u are a married man or woman here and u hv had an extra marital affair in one way/form or the other,just indicate it,dnt put ur name and also indicate ur sex and drop it in a bag that would go round everybody".For me,i ddnt submit as my marital status(Bachelor) has ostracized me from it. At d end of d poll,55% of d males agreed they hv engaged in it while 40% the females also agreed on that. My question if it were to be in the church and d pastor ask d same question that whoever has engaged in it should put up his/her hand,wht do u think would hv been the answer?
    T

Re: HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

Hi felixodeli,

That's quite funny. But what I think will happen if it is in a church is that I and you will keep silent and our humble hands will be pointing downwards instead of raising it up.

Don't you think I'm right? If yes then why do you think it will happen that way?

It's Lateef (Online Business Expert)
    http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com
    When It Come To Online Business, You can Rely On Me.<br />Experience Counts!<br /><br />http://www.onlinebusinessexpose.com<br />0805 2243 778

[quote=Lateef O. ]
    Hi felixodeli,

That's quite funny. But what I think will happen if it is in a church is that I and you will keep silent and our humble hands will be pointing downwards instead of raising it up.

Don't you think I'm right? If yes then why do you think it will happen that way?

please tell d house instead of throwing d question back

I think people prefer to tell the truth in secular gatherings rather than religious, maybe because of the condemnation these so called religious people will bestow on them.

So, Felixodeli, if you were married and you were gulity, would you be bold enough to raise your hands?

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@florafab Thanks for the question.But i think there is a contraction here.Although am presently single & search and ready to mingle so that we can jingle,but if am married,then my wife is gonna be the best in the world ( to me)so there isnt gonna be any room for "EXTRA-MURAL CLASSES" or "PLAYING AN AWAY MATCH" so the above question shouldnt be there for me at d first place.
    T

@felixodeli, we have heard that many times, after your wife must have given birth to 1 or 2 children you will start following small small girls up and down. then you will change your song " i'm an African man, i can av as many women as possible".
    ONE DAY MONKEY GO GO MARKET, HE NO GO COME BACK

@katee Dnt let me believe u are talking from experience.You know u shouldnt ask an encyclopedia salesman if u would an encyclopedia.Look i dnt knw your plans but thats mine for u,afterall u have said it on ur profile that "HE WHO FAILS TO PLAN,PLANS TO FAIL" We share the same view on that but the diffence is that mine has DISCIPLINE attached to it in realising ur plans.
    T

its quite a difficult one, but i think to a certain level some hands will still go up.reason being that a man whose wife knows and he has confeesed to will wiliingly raise. so that he does not commit more sins.put urself in that shoe if u actually did it and you have heaven in ur heart what will u do will u tell lie to prove your chastity.

@felixodeli
    @florafab Thanks for the question.But i think there is a contraction here.Although am presently single & search and ready to mingle so that we can jingle,but if am married,then my wife is gonna be the best in the world ( to me)so there isnt gonna be any room for "EXTRA-MURAL CLASSES" or "PLAYING AN AWAY MATCH" so the above question shouldnt be there for me at d first place.

when i read that, i lafed cos one million men have made that same statement, when i get married my wife will be this so there will be no rooms for this and that bla bla bla, my dear just pray to God that by the time u are married u give ur life to Christ if not, u cannot escape it.period
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

@Jeanie My dear Jeanie,u dnt plant orange to harvest mango.Are u 4gotting something? That He prepareth a table for me in the midst of my enemies?and I shall have no fear(PSALM 23)? Have u ever asked whats on the table? Sound health,prosperity,knowledge,wisdom,wealth,riches,t he best woman,good job e.t.c. So why shouldnt I brag about it? Think about it. -ODELI FELIX, 08069471437.
    T

@Jeanie My dear Jeanie,u dnt plant orange to harvest mango.Are u 4gotting something? That He prepareth a table for me in the midst of my enemies?and I shall have no fear(PSALM 23)? Have u ever asked whats on the table? Sound health,prosperity,knowledge,wisdom,wealth,riches,t he best woman,good job e.t.c. So why shouldnt I brag about it? Think about it. -ODELI FELIX, 08069471437.
    T

nice one from u to jeanie,u make sence die,keep it up brother!

The truth is always bitter now,nobody will come out in church to own up to such a sin.Felix are you human?
    we go make am!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast