+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Can you Answer this Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried but Failed it!

Can you Answer this Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried but Failed it!

Imagine that you are driving along in a car on a wild, cold, stormy night, when you passed by a bus stop, and saw three people waiting for a bus:

1. An elderly woman who is having a life-threatening health trauma.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect life partner you have been dreaming about.

But your car can only take one passenger. Who among the 3 would you give a ride?

Some Reasoning to Help you out

You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die and thus you want to save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back.
    However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.

Only one person out of the 200 applicants that were asked this question got it right and got the job. Could you have been that one person if you had been among the 200 applicants asked? Oh you think you could have? Let me see you prove it! Try your luck at giving me the answer here.

Be the First to get it Right and get N1,000 Recharge Card

In exactly 14 days from today, that is January 6th, 2011 I'll be publishing the right answer here. And when I do the first person to answer it correctly will get a N1,000 recharge card of his or her desired network from me.

Why I'm I willing to reward it? Well, because I like to appreciate intelligent people, in this case that person will be the one to think correctly fast enough.

Moreover a reward adds fun to it.

Am looking forward to reading your replies!

Re: Can you Answer this Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried but Failed it!

This is what I'll do:

I'll give my car to my friend who once saved my life.
    Then tell my friend to take the elderly woman to the hospital with the car. While
    I'll stay with my perfect life partner to wait for the next available bus to take us home!
    [email protected] likes this.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@Dagunro

That was b brilliant answer....

This because you were able to assist everyone, and that was the essence of the interview question....In effect your employer wants to know your ability to become whatever is necessary to everyone that needs your assistance without dissatisfying yourself..... thats the nature of the person they want to employ.

I Love that answer.

If you have other ways of dealing with the situation, please post your comments here...

As for me i will save the elderly woman first because if my friend did not save my life then i won't be in positon to help so the best way to do about it is to help the sick woman first so that she will not die so that she can be of help to others the way my friend did to me and i believe he will understand the reason i do that.thanks

Hello,

@Dagunro your answer makes great sense because everyone ended up happy.

@unachukwukc wow, nice analysis.

@Ayoola Nice moral.

I am looking forward to more answers

whao! what a question. i think i'll go with wat d 1st writer said... cheers

the best option is as follow
    I will get down from the car and go along with my future partner
    I will handover the car key to my friend who has once saved my life and also tell him to carry the elderly woman to hospital for proper treatment.
    thanks
    one- house
    theraja

This question takes a lot of understanding,but i will treat it this way,first of all you have to save a life, because if ur friend did not save your life u will not be able to drive an see three of them standing to look for survival,i will take the oldwoman to the nearest hospital, and tell the other two people to wait i will come back and pick them.

This is what I'll do:

I'll give my car to my friend who once saved my life.
    Then tell my friend to take the elderly woman to the hospital with the car. While
    I'll stay with my perfect life partner to wait for the next available bus to take us home

Lauthec PGD any news ?

@Dagunro,that was an excellent approach to dat question but my own side to it is that if that your friend doesn't know how to drive?

JOIN THE QUEUE AND KEEP PRAYING FOR A BUS TO COME

The first person made a great attempt at the problem, but what if your friend just arrived new in town and does not know how to drive or the nearest hospital, and the lady would appreciate if you take her to her destination instead of just standing with her. Again what happens when your friend comes back? Will he then pick you and leave the lady?
    I think I will excuse them and rush the sick women to the nearest hospital, come back with a chartered vehicle to take my friend home as a way to pay him back. Then drive away with my new partner.

try again

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast