+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Can you Answer this Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried but Failed it!

Re: Can you Answer this Interview Question? 199 Applicants Tried but Failed it!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenlife

....In exactly 14 days from today, that is January 6th, 2011 I'll be publishing the right answer here.....
    ...It's now January 8th (2 days behind schedule). Expecting your "correct answer" please.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

DAGUNRO, U ARE NOT ONLY A GENIUS BUT ALSO TEAM PLAYER. I CAN ALSO SENSE SOME ATTRIBUTE OF HUMAN MANAGEMENT AND PASSION FOR LIFE ALONGSIDE WITH SELF SATIFACTION WITHOUT DISPLEASING URSELF.
    SUCH MENTALITY IS GOOD FOR OUR NAIJA LEADER, REMENBER EVERYONE GOES AWAY IN JOY.

MIND YOU, U'VE BROKEN THE BACK BONE OF OUR POSTER, MADAM GOLDEN LIFE.
    SHE IS NOT A PROMISE KEEPER, LIKELY TO BE A POLITICIAN JUST AS OUR PEOPLE UP THERE WHO GAVE THEIR WORDS IN GIGA BYTES BUT NEVER FULFIL IN BITS. PPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE SERIOUS MINDED PPLE. WE ARE NOT JOKERS.

DAGUNRO, PLS POST UR NUMBER IN ACCEPTANCE TO THIS MESSAGE, I'LL SEND UR PRIZE. I COMMEND UR INPUT. I'LL HAVE LOVE TO EMPLOY PPLE LIKE U WHEN I LAND MY COMPANY.
    GUY, KEEP IT UP.

Madam we are still waiting for your response, what's wrong? no internet access in your village? Pls don't make promises that u don't plan to fulfill.

i want to say everybody that has answer this question has given an intelligent anwser. but, my response is if my friend who once saved my life no how to drive, and no the area very well i will take dat risk to allow him use my car to take the old woman to an hospital, while i find a commercial vehile 4 me and others, but if he doent i will take all of them along but stop to drop the old woman at the hospital , and after drop others at various destination. thanh u

takecare of the nearest risk which is d old woma

Then Dagunro needs to be rewarded

@ Goldenlife

We are waiting for your answer. You said we will get the answer by 6th of January and it is already 14th.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12