+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Guinness Interview

Guinness Interview

Is there any one in the house who has done d RDM assessment/interview with guinness?pls wot should one xpect nd wot is d driver's license for?tanx

Re: Guinness Interview

Please house,need ur help on dis info as it is urgent.

Demoskee how far now? Have u been invited for the interview? Pls let me know how u went about it. Is the interview in batches or what? pls let me know.
    On the job description ability to drive is one of the requirements, so maybe that is why they are asking for the license. To confirm that u can drive.
    Pls keep me informed, I was also sent a mail by GSE that I was successful in the aptitude test but I have not been contacted by guinness. U can mail [email protected].
    Thanks

Hope this is not too late..The assessment is as follows

Group discussion - In group of fellow wannabes you will be given a case study like a pretend sales situation to discuss e.g find a solution to a problem the sales department is having. Ensure you voice your opinion but be mature about it. Don't criticize your team mates and volunteer to lead d discussion if you are good at articulating points.

Presentation - You will be given a simple topic to make a presentation about. Structure your points logically and when making the presentation ensure you have good eye contact and have fun with it.

Interview - Probably two people sitting across the room from you. The questions are already written down, they just ask you the questions and write down your answers. The questions are d usual interview questions. Make sure you understand the duties of a RDM - check out the advert again. Just do make sure you rehearse answers to popular interview qtns and be yourself.

pls i want to know whether i can still submit my CV to guiness web,plz it's urgent plz,less i forget am a new hot jobber

+ Reply