+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GUINNESS NIGERIA 'S INTERVIEW FOR THE TEST WRITTEN IN CHAM CITY

GUINNESS NIGERIA 'S INTERVIEW FOR THE TEST WRITTEN IN CHAM CITY

hello, house has anyone heard anything about the interview for the post of RMD in guinness nigeria please i want someone to update me about this, because i did the test in cham city and i passed the test but i have not heard anything for the company please i will like to know what is going on. one love[/font]

Re: GUINNESS NIGERIA 'S INTERVIEW FOR THE TEST WRITTEN IN CHAM CITY

sorry my bro, this may sound disappointing. They have already concluded the recruitment, assessment and they have taken the people they wanted. As a matter of fact, my friend has collected his offer letter which is mouthwatering. The process was quite fair cos i was part of it i mean i was called for the assessment but i wouldnt know why they didnt call you for interview though you passed. Take it in good fate and move on, i see better opportunities coming your way.

omy

i really dont understand this, is it fair that guiness made people travel all the way to lagos for a test , a test they pass, and not get back to them?

i also wrote the test, and was told i passesd, and that they will contact me soon, i havnt heard anything since then. i really dont want to believe this, can any one in thae house help me with guiness phone no. i can call to confirm?pllllsssssss house!

hello sojiope i will like to know when and where you and your friend wrote your test because i wrote my on the 24th of august 2009 in CHAM CITY , and i was told that some wrote theirs on the 15th of August. so i will like to know when you did yours i hope to read from you and also i want anyone that did his or her test on the 24th of august to let the house know weather he or she has recieve a call for interview.one love

the process is over guys, the lucky ones are already going thru medicals. i did the interview but they called me that i was not successful. Pls take this in good fate brothers, there is hope for the living. if you need to contact them, you can call Toyin on this number: 08022921011.
    wish you guys luck.

what is their website so i can apply

+ Reply