+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF RDM IN GUINNESS NIGERIA FOR THE TEST WRITTEN IN CHAMS

INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF RDM IN GUINNESS NIGERIA FOR THE TEST WRITTEN IN CHAMS

hello house i just want to know if anyone get a message from guinness about the post of an RDM because i got a message telling me that the interview stages is in batches.that they will get to each individual when its get to his or her batch.i just want to know if anybody get such mail.and also i want someone that has just been invited for their last interview to please post his or her phone number to my mail box. i want to know how the interview goes.and how to prepare to it . ONE LOVE
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    this is the mail
    Thank you for your interest in Guinness Nigeria Plc.

You may have received a mail from our partners informing you that you were successful in the last Retail Development Manager Test held in August 2009.

This mail is to inform you that the interview stage is being held in batches and you will be invited accordingly.

Regards,

Toyin Adewumi

FOR: GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC

__________________________________________________ ______________________

This email is sent on behalf of a member of the Diageo group of companies, whose holding company is Diageo plc, registered in England and Wales with number 23307 and with registered address at 8 Henrietta Place, London W1G 0NB, England.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.

This footnote also confirms that this email has been scanned for all viruses by the Messagelabs SkyScan service.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Diageo Servicedesk on +44 (0) 131 319 6000

http://www.diageo.com

Re: INTERVIEW FOR THE POST OF RDM IN GUINNESS NIGERIA FOR THE TEST WRITTEN IN CHAMS

I got same msg and funny enuf i never received any mail telling me i was successful in d test in d first place

+ Reply