+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: KOKO MANSION-A parade of beauty without brains

KOKO MANSION-A parade of beauty without brains

[b]Has anybody seen KOKO Mansion,I cant help but wonder what the criteria of selecting the KOKOLETS were, or what D'Banj intends to ahieve at the end of the whole show.
    The KOKOLETS(girls)are well. goodlooking (few of them though)but intellectually deficient and defective.
    D'Banj should not forget he is a UN ambassador for youths and as such a lot is expected of him in terms of leading an exemplary and praiseworthy lifestyle of high moral standards, not parading young girls as sex symbols on TV.
    If you ask me.I think the show is nothing but a flagrant display of the ostentatious and flamboyant lifestyle of waste by D'Banj and Mo'Hits.There's just nothing informative or educative about KOKO MANSION,just a waste of precious and expensive airtime.
    I believe D'Banj has already attained fame,thus no reason for that crappy show ,if he thinks he has so much money to throw around,he should take a cue from the late Micheal Jackson and reachout to the thousands of helpless children in the streets of Nigeria,or betterstill stick to his music.
    I am sure by now he must have realized what a flop the show has turned out to be,not to mention the high wave of criticsms from the press,no thanks to the scavengers who must have brainwashed him into the whole KOKO MANSION idea.
    BELIEVE IT OR NOT,GOD DOES EXIST...

Re: KOKO MANSION-A parade of beauty without brains

Believe me, I think D'Banj is the victim here. Koko mansion from the onset had no vision. It was just a way for the so called Hi-TV to retain their premiership intoxicated subscribers. What better way than to drag in a superstar that can create attention. I guess they made him an offer he couldn't resist. Like you said by now he should realise his error. As far as I am concerned Hi-TV is trash and not worth my time.

Is it only hi-tv that shows this stuf? What of dstv,or any other channel. I need to make my observation first b4 criticism...
    I

Am not suprise with the reaction & bad reviews the show is getting.
    It was built on very flimsy foundation. The show was just a photocopied version of a similar show by a member of the american rap group Public Enemy (the guy that hangs a clock on his neck).
    With the rate at which nudity, 419 & general immoral lifestyle is being promoted on local TV lately, I think its high time something is done to check this less I whither for our future generation
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

From a female: He didnt select the right ones.
    Those girls are disgrace to my gender. Watched there debate on rebranding yesterday and i was so so angry.

Its shown on stv as well
    Revelation 22: 11-12

why cant it be shown on NTA or AIT to get the real detail

I really wanna see where all these will lead to. It's really a show of mediocrisy. I really think D'banj must have been bamboozled by HI-TV; for him to have gotten into this.
    In my opinion, I think it's a FIASCO.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

I saw the show one night on Silverbird and I found it very funny- I couldn't help stop at the intelectual composition of the ladies.... they were asked to stage presention about their lives using their pictures! It was clownish; one of them called Rita in particular! It's a pity those ladies have been willingly reduced to mere play things!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

GUYS,
    I THINK IT'S HIGH TIME WE STARTED TAKE PRIDE IN OUR OWN THING.
    HONESTLY, SOME OF US ARE VERY PAROCHIAL IN OUR VIEWS. IF WE CANNOT APPRECIATE THE LADIES, AT LEAST WE APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE PROGRAMME HAS 100% LOCAL CONTENT AND IT INTEND TO SHOWCASE THE QUALITIES THAT MAKE A GOOD WOMANHOOD IN NIGERIAN LADIES.
    FORGET ABOUT THE CRITERIA FOR THE SELECTION HERE. IT'S IMMATERIAL!
    AS A MATTER OF FACT, EVERY POTENTIAL WOMAN IS QUALIFY TO BE THERE, REGARDLESS OF TRIBE, BEAUTY, RELIGION AND SOCIO-CULTURAL BACKGROUND.
    AFTER ON, MOST OF THE TV REALITY SHOWS THAT GLUE US TO OUR TV SET NOW. WERE NOT PERFECTED IN A DAY.
    SO, THERE IS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR THE KOKOMASTER.(ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY).
    GIVE D'BANJ ANOTHER CHANCE. HE CAN DO BETTER. CONTRIBUTE YOUR OWN INPUT. MAKE A CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM..
    KOKOMANSION WILL SOON BECOME A HOUSEHOLD TV REALITY SHOW.
    ONE LOVE....ONE LOVE....ONE LOVE....ONE LOVE
    jayjay

@ jayjaytee
    what are you on about. That show has no ORIGINALITY. Its 100% adulterated version of a similar american show centered around an american rapper from the group Public Enemy. I dont see the points you make about portraying good womanhood. I dont see how an adulterated product can be improve, maybe you have a better idea, but you have'nt said anything.
    Anyway, its all constructive criticism
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

I dont think we should totally criticize the show at least its an effort...maybe oneday we might have a reality show on selected graduate youths to showcase how furstrated they are when searching for good jobs
    Make use of what God gave you

Quote Originally Posted by gentlecheta
    I dont think we should totally criticize the show at least its an effort...maybe oneday we might have a reality show on selected graduate youths to showcase how furstrated they are when searching for good jobs
    i agree with you my brother i really dont have much time for the show but some people do like it i think it would have been really good if it was more educative and intellectual than just entertainment which is boring anyway withthe girls eating too much..lol. But i think a show for frustrated graduate youths will be more interesting.

@Jayjaytee!
    Did you ever watch the first edition of "The Interns"? and then "The Apprentice Africa"? If you did, then compare both Shows with "Koko Mansion".
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast