+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: KOKO MANSION-A parade of beauty without brains

Re: KOKO MANSION-A parade of beauty without brains

The show has a wrong objective par method of attainment. All I see about the show is desperation from Hi-TV to gain subscriber base, craze for fame by the so called kokolettes, and a rush to infuse morally degraded foreign culture into our local environ. It is not about local content, it about the intent. What are you telling those teens out there? Of what importance in terms of personal development (like Apprentice Africa) are you getting? What benefit is it to the well being of the youths especially coming from someone that is a UN ambassador?That's the question.

Saying kokomansion is a flop is an understatemnt. d'banj and co need to take tutorials on how to organise reasonable reality shows from organisers of ambo, next movie star, ultimate search etc. it's indeed a parade of 'artificial beauty' without brains.

DEFINITIONS OF KOKO MANSION; receipt for destructiion, the begining of the end, an orchastrated means of increasing souls in hell, perverse way of life, irrational intellectual display and a grave to the future of nigerian youth with tendency of causing irresistable pandemonic increse in rape scandal
    u can not continue to eat with giants and remain a dwarf, (in otherwords keep positive associates)

For me the main structure of the programme itself is defective right from the selection stage, it didnt attract the right audience. There is more to an African / Nigerian lady than just a prety face.

I expect the show to test contestants for virtues such as integrity, honesty, respect for self and others, patroitism, hardwork and deep sense of responsibility which are the hallmark of African womanhood. As it is, the average viewer of the show has nothing to emulate from those girls/ladies. I certainly dont. All i can see is the quest for fame, i doubt the young ladies know whats really expected of them. Lets watch them unchaperoned

I would advice subsequent edition be fashioned after 'the Apprentice Africa" but this time with all female contestants. This way, thru the various tasks, the viewer will be able to see and judge the ladies in real life scenerios, watch from their interactions with the public how respectful thay are, their integrity level, respect for our culture and values, their business acumen, eloquency, managerial and leadership skills and submission to authorities and laid down rules. These i believe every well brought up lady has which makes her adjust swiftly and quickly from being a girl one day to a wife and mother in a short time and still have a career/buz.

The African/Nigerian lady is beautiful, strong, eloquent, curteous, brilliant, spiritual, a good cook and has high moral values.

These are the xteristicsw i would love to see in koko mansion.
    TBABY

Revelation 22: 11-12

my guy u don talk the talk finish. i stand gidigba for your back. Dbanj just

wan show us say girls borku for him hand. as 4me i no c any of the girls

there wey fine like dat. D one wey get front no go get back, the one wey

get back no go get front. As for brains, that one na zzero(double z)

I swear dbanj na my guy but him f**k up.

Quote Originally Posted by nwike1561
    guys, you have to check this out.........its a shame just copy and in you browser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcP_PG6Hn-k
    I agree with you...the first time i watched this particular clip, shame catch me, no be small. Imagine, "kokolet" wey no fit express herself for English..it's a shame, infact the show is a f***kup.

I havent watched the show of shame becos i knew it would be a load of crap. It was just a strategy by the masterminds of the show to become richer while the gullible ladies who bought the forms would have become poorer by d amount of money they spent procuring the form. Many Nigerian ladies are not that sound intellectually. If they are not deficient in spoken english, check their write ups. It would be full of blunders. Some can neither speak nor write a sentence without making unpardonable mistakes. Am talking about the so called graduates among them. U cant even find first class female graduates in such shows.

Personally, i think that programme is lame in mission, maimed in vision, deficient in imagination and defective in inspiration.
    For more info, visit www.datingandmaritalissues.com, www.forextips.biz, www.excelsolartech.com.

Well, maybe Koko master de find wife! Only God knows what d world has turned to!

make una burst the guy, na only him know were the shoe dey bite am. there is a reason for every action under the sun.
    ...not such a nice guy

Koko Mansion is just a mirrow;it shows a vital part of the youths this country has produced.It is neither a gender manipulation nor a friction of characters.It is real !!!

Some of our youths find it difficult to express themselves,some do not know what they really want and some are still fighting with self discovery.

For the ladies in Koko Mansion ,there is more to beauty than facial disposition of pretty.
    For the organisers of the programme, I think they need to learn the basics of presentation and excellency of purpose in whatever they do.I believe they can do better.

However - kudos to the organisers of the progamme - A programme indeed !!!

One Luv

Jibowu

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

LETS GIVE DBANJ ANOTHER CHANCE.
    HE BE SMALL BOY AND HE NO LOOK FOR JOB BEFORE HE FIND AM.
    LET GOD ARISE

I took my time to see the show but belive me it gives me the creep of what goes on in the mind of this super star. for the girls i dont blame them it is a rush 4 'fame and money. . what should be noted here is that one man food is another man stone .

jap

Well i feel is all about keeping the girls and theirselves busy.
    Japhet :-D

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast