+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Glo recruitment, check this out!

Glo recruitment, check this out!

Hello,
    As we continue on our quest for the best job placement, I pray the Almighty God continue to be with us.

For the mere fact that we are unemployed doesn’t mean we don’t have power, as for me my case is with GLO. I begin to wonder why GLOBACOM doesn’t take 2:2 applicants; I was told it’s a company policy.

As my own policy, I have decided not to use my GLOBACOM Line again, as I have switched to MTN. I believe if thousands of 2:2 unemployed youth can have a policy like me too, wait and see our much GLO will lose as revenue just in a month.

The power is in your hands, Use it.

Re: Glo recruitment, check this out!

Hi.My name is tayo.I am a male and i am 21 years old.

Hi dear,

Kindly dont take it that far with them, if u are so annoyed bcos of 2.2 wot do u want the poly. grad. who seems to av no place in d corporate world to do. let us take it as a company policy nd keep praying for them to expand dt there will be no more 2.1 to employ den they will come cap in hand.

I am soory, i can feel ur pains
    Using the scripture to paint the picture of my future... so colurful

I really do feel your plight. Can u imagine Access bank followed same steps by not reqruiting graduate from state universities and polytechnies. Its so annoying and the most painful thing is that Mike Adenuga of Globacom didn't finish with a 2.1 and so many others working for Globacom. I think we should embark on not patronizing such companies and see what becomes of them.

Quote Originally Posted by laface007
    Hello,
    As we continue on our quest for the best job placement, I pray the Almighty God continue to be with us.

For the mere fact that we are unemployed doesn’t mean we don’t have power, as for me my case is with GLO. I begin to wonder why GLOBACOM doesn’t take 2:2 applicants; I was told it’s a company policy.

As my own policy, I have decided not to use my GLOBACOM Line again, as I have switched to MTN. I believe if thousands of 2:2 unemployed youth can have a policy like me too, wait and see our much GLO will lose as revenue just in a month.

The power is in your hands, Use it.
    ]

r u serious? Im switching my GLO off...F**K them!
    *~~**Cream De La Cream**~~*

yes l agree wt u my dear, how can we patronise them and yet they wont employ us, l will spread d gist

glo!if an indegenous company like glo will not tek 2.2 then wot will others do?

Hi guys! well if all the blue chips companies wants a 2.1 then there is no place for the 2.2'sin the industry in the nearst future. The fact is that havin below a 2.1 dosnt mean you r not good. U could be better off than a someone with \a 1st class. Dont loose hpe. God will Be Us all !!!

Hello Jire,
    That is the most annoying statement anyone will make in the house. We should pray for the expansion of the company that has failed to use us a a developmental tool. And later you wish that they will employe us. It simply means that they will employ us to play the role of the second-best. Just like in some banks where HND student are only employed as TEmprorary Staff.

Thia is an issue an i support the saying that our future is in our hands.

i have make up my mind on dis company gtb,glo,access bank nt 2 ve anything 2 do with dem again

i agree wit U! GLO is soO f**kd , dey over charge nd they won't employ 2.2.. thank God i switched to my celtel

I THINK ITS HIGH TIME THESE COMPANIES REALIZE THAT MAKING A 2.2 DOES NOT MEAN ONE IS NOT GOOD.ITS REALLY PAINFUL...CHEER UP MAN..LIKE I ALWAYS SAY TIME WOULD TELL.

hello,i agreed dat everbody in house stop using glo line bcos of their company policy.thanks hollarbissy

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast