+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Glo Recruitment, Check this Out!

Glo Recruitment, Check this Out!

Hello,
    As we continue on our quest for the best job placement, I pray the Almighty God continue to be with us.

For the mere fact that we are unemployed doesn’t mean we don’t have power, as for me my case is with GLO. I begin to wonder why GLOBACOM doesn’t take 2:2 applicants; I was told it’s a company policy.

As my own policy, I have decided not to use my GLOBACOM Line again, as I have switched to MTN. I believe if thousands of 2:2 unemployed youth can have a policy like me too, wait and see our much GLO will lose as revenue just in a month.

The power is in your hands, Use it.

Re: Glo Recruitment, Check this Out!

Hello, i really do understand what u mean. Its wrong.This same so called 'policy' goes for ETB. I think people should take the same stand. Why is it that a graduate with a 3rd class will be recruited by this same organisation simply because the person is influential?
    shalom

I felt elated after reading your piece and I strongly believe that the idea of implementing your view as per discontinuing with GLOBACOM service should also be applied to ETB. The fact that some of us didn't graduate with 2:1 or perhaps holds HND does not mean that we are never-do-wells in careers. I stand to be challenged that most 2:1 Holders did sort their way out.
    Therefore, I will never compromise those wonderful virtues inculcated in me by my family nor feel discriminated against.
    Nigeria, as a nation, will reap from this absolute neglect of sincerity( as often practised by some Graduates and Undergraduates alike). A Society that only value paper qualification without any recourse on the authenticity/capability of the Holders is heading to doom. My one-million dollar question: is Wole Soyinka not a pillar to fall on in our Society today?

We need unethical re-orientation as a nation.
    But still, may God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

Uncle Clemx

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Clement Uchendu<br />BSS/RF (TXM) Engineer,<br />Bourdex Telecoms. Port-Harcourt.<br />+234-803-764-1470<br />+234-82-449-905<br />[email protected]<br />[email protected]

As a matter of policy too..i have discontinued using my Glo line for almost a year now..i dont see any reason to keep patronizing them when they feel am not good enough for them. Did adenuga make a 2:1? if not for the money he&#39;s been pumping in it in my own opinion its about the poorest network..forget about the branding.lets see how far 2:1 takes them

it&#39;s really pathetic. One thing is certian,Those of us with 2.2 will definetly be vindicated someday cos i know it doesn&#39;t mean we r failures.

Those with third-class wat will they now do,
    its sad

My People, i feel you all, Na only God go deliver us from our so call employers. What about me that have just Ond but with 3 different Proffessional qualifications, what hope is for me.Nigeria will not change until they stop looking at qualification and start looking at ability and working experience. That is why Oyinbo country they move forward, they most times employ based on your working experience.
    May God help us and favour us.

Kind Regards
    If you spend your whole life comparing yourself to others, you&#39;ll never be worth comparison

I STRONGLY LIKE THIS IDEA, I HAVE PRESENTLY STOP USING MY GLO SIM TOO.
    EVERY TIME ONE IS TRYING 2 APPLY 4 A JOB HE STARTS THINKING OF GRADE DISCRIMINATION
    IF UNA NO EMPLOY 2:2, WETTING UNA WAN MAKE DEM DO?
    PLEASE GLO AND OTHERS REVIEW YOU POLICIES!

oma

I am glad that pple are beginin 2 arise to the challenges that job seekers face 2day in nigeria, it is most unfortunate dat most employers of labor tend 2 indulge in one form discrimanation or the other, if it is not HND, It is 2.2, or the university u a from, it is indeed a shame, rather than focusing on the individual&#39;s capabilities, they resort to this unwholsome practice, as 4 glo moble i wil surely dump there sim, i urge others to do same.

well if you all like, stop using your glo sims, it wont change anything.
    besides where did you get your info from? i know people who have 2.2 and work with glo. so check your facts before jumping to conclusions.
    as for me and my house, we will coninue to apply to glo,dont know about the rest of u!
    with God, ALL things are possible

Well guys, I took it upon myself to make enquiries. I was @ ETB yesterday to confirm the 2.1/2.2 issue. They said that for Ladies, thay take 2.2, but its strictly 2.1 for guys unless you are coming in as an experienced staff.

I left sha, but not without telling them to review their standard, &#39;cos .......

My people take care, I hope to visit Glo anytime I go to Lagos,but if anyone of you is in Lagos now, why not take a bold step and confirm from a right source b/4 we draw conclusion.

But my sincere advise is this forget 2.1 or 2.2, where ever you see vacancy, APPLY. YOU MAY BE LUCKY. CHEERS!!!

God dey u guys should have faith but na wa for glo o.i have even heard they hire and fire anyhow.mayGod help us all

Cow wen no get tail na God dey drive fly commot im body.Anybody wen dey tink say 2.2, third class tabi pass own don finish make im go ask Tinubu, tabi Prof Soyinka or Lagos Renowned Lawyer,Gani.
    U wen dey Read dis wen get any of the above,me kwa dey am and my destiny,nobody fit shange bicos i get 2.2.
    To every grieved soul.Look up to the Lord in all faith for he thru your grade doesn&#39;t want you to have a terrible end such as death or loss of sanity.
    God loves Us still and he will there4 not forsake he who is "disadvantaged"
    Kip applying and don&#39;t be discouraged.Love you all in the House

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast