+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Glo Recruitment, Check this Out!

Re: Glo Recruitment, Check this Out!

Know what?? I used three different sim cards from glo (standard, profitmax, premium) and was sadly disappointed about their treament and eventual 'fox-up' of those lines with serious cash losses. I have applied with my God-blessed 2.2 to Globacom vacancies and some other 'blue-chip companies' for uncountable times in six years now, no show. Much as I appreciate Glo's efforts to reduce call tariffs in recent years, i believe just like you, they have a bad policy of dishonouring Nigeria and Nigerian youths; discrediting Nigerian graduates, looking down on the products of this country for all sorts of reasons including but not limited to qualifications (2.1 their choice, and 2.1 my foot!), age (just crawling out of your mother, whizkid stuff), experience (as if experience will drop from heaven!) and so forth. Yes, IT IS TIME TO START TELLING ALL THESE UNFAIRLY PREJUDICIAL COMPANIES TO GO TO HELL OR ACCEPT AUTHENTIC NIGERIAN GRADUATES WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK AND EXCEL, 2.2 (3.3) OR NOT!! Get rid of that foul Glo SIm Card, GTB services, as many of them that do not appreciate us in your own way. Soon it would be our time. Amen.

I know we all want to get to the top,just hold on in no time we will get there.God's ways will never be our ways,His plan for you is perfect and there is no limitation with God. Keep trying,at His time He will make everything beautiful 4 u.cheers

pls can i apply ?bcos i have 2.2

I like the gist going on here! Let me simply put in - it is neither by 1.1, 2.1 , 2.2 or 3.3 nor by what GLO or other Parastatals are saying, but by the grace of God. Many guys out there that made 2.1 with good skills are still struggling for opportunity. They apply to the so called "at least 2.1" and nobody invites them for anything useful. Everybody is a star, therefore we must all shine. Nobody will stop your star from shinning. Let's keep praying that God will connect us to our helper.

changing to MTN line no change anything...
    Just brace up, be strong and face things...God dey ur side!!!
    In life's pursuits, Never Outrun God [Prov.19:21]
    1luv...

hello all,
    i think it is all about the funny situation we have found ourselves in nija.
    check out thousands of graduates and demands for jobs is very high.

i know some day all these trends will change.

every employer should give an equal and unparalled opportunity to all graduates that is when you can really have the best mind minds and brains not selecting the few because of grade.

well i think organisation are really missing out the best in this nation with policy not only on grades but equally on age and certificates. i think th human resourecs should be advise to consider other ideas of recruiting while i encourage us all to prepare for opportunity before it comes.

thanks.

Sunday James
    Abuja

hi

wish to say that iam embrace with the latest devolopment,
    i wish to joint you
    i am a young sweet guy of good physical look , educational , lovely, playful . u can access now.

I like the idea, the revolution we are looking for in Nigeria can only come through genuine actions like this, we must learn to say no to unjust practices. One day our actions will force a change in our country. One love.
    Do it right now to end the wrong forever

This issue of 1st class & 2.1 has always been the nigeria mode of selection.but for those that merited their degree there is always hope for them they should keep believing without distraction. :

Hi Everyone,

This is a nice discussion and I think its a forum to face the reality.Goverment need to see to this issue, I mean look into our educational system at all levels and help us improve the sector. Before 1st class seems to be for the genius but now its getting to 2.1, does that mean we are all dummy? No! I think the problem is with the sector or how could u beleive a lecturer wouldnt want to pass a student for one reason or the other most especially they didnt come out with 2.1 so they think their student should not also come out with 2.1,this is very bad, a lot in our universities in which I belive we might have been a victim in one form or the other.I am still in the system and I know the struggle I face even to get to the very begging of 2.1. I pray God help us through. I wont blame Glo and all others companies whatsover u call them. All we need is prayer for God to change our leaders for better, and I belive things will go well with us.1,2.1,2.2,3,pass Just be determined and see what will happen, God will surely pave a way.

Phemistry
    Life is a Teacher,Always Learn from it everyday u spend.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12