+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HND GOOD NEWS!

HND GOOD NEWS!

FG HAS REVERSED ITS DECISION ON HND HEARD THIS ON NATIONAL TV YESTERDAY (NTA)

DONT KNOW HOW TRUE THIS IS PLEASE VERIFY IN THE HOUSE

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Re: HND GOOD NEWS!

Tbaby,
    I have not really read about this but I hope surf the net and see if this will be reported on the national dailies and many newspaper. If that issues is a resolvedone then it's really a good news.
    Adeyege A. Ebenezer<br />Why?<br />Why Not?<br />www.adeyegeebenezer.5u.com

wow that will be good although i have not heard of it yet.

TBABY, UR NEWS IS REAL..........SO GUYZ AV IT

are u really sure this is true?
    You&#039;ve only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

yes it is true.I knew it will be difficult for the policy makers.Majority of them have the HND stuffs.Even some ppl in big organisations start their job with HND.Now they are feeling as if they are Bsc holders.I know one Director in one of these new generation banks who has HND in mgt frm yabatech.But 2day,i tell u he is doing as if he is not a HND holder.Making policy in the bank HND/ND shld be contract staffs.May God forgive him.

hi just as u said i equally know a head of admin in one of the top banks who is a hnd holder, with a professional qualification in ICAN,so u can imagine this whole saga of hnd and b.sc discrimination wont hold water at all,if the news is true i thank God oo,cos am hnd and since i passed out from nysc in2005 feb, i dont have a real job today,as it is am out of work,i keep doing contract today tomorrow they will terminate it and i will start looking for another one ,no bank will employ me as a management trainee,anyways i know it will be over this year in JESUS name .AMEN.

i heard of the news too and even read it in the dailies 12th of june guardian.

Uobi,

I disagree with u on the submission that no bank takes HND holders. That&#39;s absolutely FALSE.
    Maybe ur age is ruling u out. I know a lot of young chaps who got into banking in recent months months with HND though with a good result/or with some professional title, ACA and stuffs like that.

PLS don&#39;t make HND holders believe they are not wanted.

To be mis-informed is ALWAYS very costly.

Tbaby, I equally read in some of our dailies and confirmed the information as well. I knew it won&#39;t work or go well with a lot of Nigerians. But I always wonder what is so special about this BSc degree of a thing. It is just a name but majority of them cannot defend it at length. I could remember, when I did my MBA programme after my PGDM, alot of my classmates that were BSc holders had to resit one paper or the other despite their 1st degree in the same field. So, I belief nothing is so special about this BSc. of a thing. As for me, am ready to compete with any BSc. holder with my HND in Computer Science anytime & anywhere. My co-HND holder, fear not as the end justifies the means.
    Compliment of the Season!&nbsp; Contact me tru e-mail: [email protected] OR +2348035964963

It goes beyond one&#39;s paper qualifications. Our strength lies not in our papers but in the depth of our character and personality. Forget about Bsc or HND, who are you? A winner or a loser? A chicken or a Lion?.
    You&#039;ve only got this one life to live, make sure it counts. Give it to Jesus, today, for he cares for you!

+ Reply