+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DO WHAT YOU CAN DO.

DO WHAT YOU CAN DO.

Hi everyone. I have a brief message today.

The advice for this session is:

DO WHAT YOU CAN DO.

I don't mean anything specific by this - but it applies to all things you'll face both generally and specifically.

Let me explain where I'm coming from. One of the biggest obstacles I've seen is how we react to things. More specifically, how something (anything really) can come up in our lives -
    THINK about this - how many times has this happened to you?

Maybe there's a job that needs to be done and we'll think, “I can't do that right now, there's all this other stuff I have to do first - I don't know if I'll EVER get to do that". Sound familiar?
    But listen, here's the deal - with a little thinking and extra effort this doesn't have to kick our butts like it does.

Our goal is to get something done or to deal with something - right? The goal is NOT to stand there complaining or trying to dodge something that will only come back bigger later. There's stuff we want and need to happen so just do what you can do!

Regardless of what is in front of you - just STOP for a second and before complaining, before getting angry, before throwing up your hands and running around the room screaming just stop. Stop and think - this HAS to be dealt with, this is something that must be done, if it waits, it will only get bigger.

Now ask yourself, "What can I do about this?" and "what can I do about this right now?" - over and over as many times as it takes.

There HAS to be a step you can take - SOMEWHERE in the world this has been overcome by someone, what might they have done to deal with this? Think about it, what would you do if you were them?

Don't think TOO long about though - that can stop you too. Just go through the steps and do what you can do.

No matter what you want to do - you won't be able to do everything at once, meaning you can't have your goals all at once after one step, so make your plan. List the steps you'll need to take and then DO those steps.

Some things are going to be (or at least seem) SO BIG, or so different than what you're used to that it will seem impossible and you might want to back down. DON'T BE AFRAID! I know this is easy to say but if you know how it's easy to do too. Just break things down - every huge thing can be broken down into smaller pieces. Every large job can be broken into tiny tasks. Little steps aren't scary at all. If you move your body in ways you choose (as in sitting, standing, walking or even opening a door) then you can DO those little steps required to get you what you want. If this doesn't seem true or possible you simply haven't broken it down small enough yet.

YOU CAN do this!

Your gender, skin tone, religion, place of birth or residence have NOTHING to do with your abilities.

Human beings - ALL human beings have the capability of controlling themselves. Controlling their own thoughts and deeds in ways that suit their needs and desires. It's all a matter of your willingness to DECIDE those needs and desires combined with your willingness to DO the things required to get those things. We can do anything we decide to do - in fact; we do EVERYTHING we decide to do. Regardless of what you're doing right now, it was YOUR decision. Do you walk without deciding to walk? Talk without deciding to talk? No. If you don't like what you have now, DECIDE to have something else. Figure out how other people have done it and do those things yourself.

We ALL have the capability to do better. Every single human being alive has the capability of BEING better. And I don't mean better by someone else's standards. YOU DECIDE. It's YOUR choice to make - you don't have to keep up with anyone, you also don't have to lower yourself to other people's standards. Make your own decisions based on your own desires. You don't have to want tons of money just because everyone else does. If you're happy living a certain way, DO IT. To be clear, I don't mean go and break the law or anything - there are UNLIMITED things you can do without doing harm and without breaking laws.

Look around, there are choices all around us!

Just because you haven't done something doesn't mean you can't. If other people have done it, different people can also do it - including you. If you're willing to live a similar way - you can get similar results.

Do you look up to someone? Why? They don't have anything you can't have with similar knowledge and effort. Knowledge is EVERYWHERE and can be obtained by anyone willing to - the effort part is ALL YOU. That's right - YOU are the factor that turns words into deeds and dreams into realities.

So break it down and do what you can do!
    Be well, be safe, BE yourself!
    You can do anything!

There is hope 4 a living creature

Re: DO WHAT YOU CAN DO.

lacked the patience to read ur article to the end. crash its content plz

this is craaaaap!!!,dont waste valuable time girl,u dont make sence at all!!!!EMPTY TALK!

hey girl, i love yr post keep it up

Hi, angel ur write up is ok, i luv it. Please can u give me ur phone no i need to know u more. Uu advice is good for everybody. chers :P

+ Reply