+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

Re: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

once again this devo3286 has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he`s a big player in this scam.He seems to have answers to all our questions.THAT`S INTELLIGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys,this is pure scam!!BEWARE!!

@mutaka, thank u very much. Say whatever u like.

Gud day all.
    I ve read thru this thread severall times,and so i ve decided to drop this few words of advice.
    actually chesroc is recruiting and the form or website u guys r arguing about is real.
    AM saying this because my childhood frd works dere and i get update from him regularly,infact wen i submitted my form at first dere was error in the pic upload he had to call me to re do it ,and as am writing this prep.is underway for apptitude test so use ur time to study for the apptitude test and stop argument on line

@christozi,all of a sudden a newbie just entered the house and called his bossom childhood friend who works at chesroc to confirm that chesroc is actually recruiting.@christozi you`re another face to the scam.infact i b/lieve so much you the same person with devo385?.I won`t even be suprised if you`re almighty onome.Please respect this house and all the honourable members of this house.Go and find another forum to practice your trademark SCAM!! Since that`s the only thing you know how to do.

my dear i started using naijahotjobs b4 u even graduated from school.the fact dt sm of us dont post anything here does not mean we dont see or knw wots happening here,so i suggest u use ur time and pick up ur Gmat and start studying.Afterall nobody asked u to pay a dime.
    we know of estherbreak and lots of other scammers bt beliv me this is 4 real, so 4get about this argument and read ur books afterall u re reading for ursef .weda chesroc is a scam or not wotever u learn now will not be taken away from u

@christozi.you are so so so good

@christozi, thanks u my brother. talk sum more sense into this mutaka of a guy. he's only trying to discourage people.

@mutaka, u av filled in the forms already. so keep quite and stop discouraging others. But come to think of it, where u asked to pay any kobo? Dnt be a FOOL, man! calling people names when they didnt ask money which u dont even have. Guy, start doing sumtin +ve b4 train leave u o.

@mutata i will take dt as a compliment,but let me tell u smtin weda u beliv this or not,is not my problem but my issue wit u is dt ,u shldnt be discouraging odas.i knw ur type u re probably scared that u wont make it thru the test ,dts y u re doing these perhabs so dt the turn up for the test will be low,may be u think dt d cld give u a better chance............plz fellas ignore him and fill ur form ,if u r asked for money u can raise alarm,but trust me i ve been to chesroc office b4 now in trans amadi and all u see dere is real ,its no scam.
    gud luck

@mutaka,Cipha, micseas, the_saint, and co. Where are u guys at? I live in PH, visited them twice to aske questions. so wat r u guys saying. So it wud be VERY FOOLISH, which u r exibiting of course, 4 u guys to jump into conclusions. U dont call sum1 a thief when he has not stolen anything. We have not smelt a rat yet, have we!?

Oya Guys..lets squash dis debate & just leave everythin to time...But Heck I still maintain dat d whole process looks suspicious..but make we dey see.

@Davo3286: I didnt take shots at u, just said u were bein over active concerning this issue.

You scammers always have a ready made answer from everything. Suddenly everybody now has friends and relatives working at Chesroc and they all giveyou confidential information regarding the recrutiment, abi? Bunch of mini brains. You think everybody is as foolish as you are. Your scam has already failed. You will not succeed no matter how hard you try. Its not all scams that involve money, some involve identity theft and other vital forms of losses. So, dont use that cheap excuse of nobody is asking for money to trick us. Even though you guys dont ask for money now, your victims will eventually part with something of value to them sooner or later. Quit this evil you are doing, its not right in the sight of God. Do something good with your life, your time and your talent that will glorify God. STOP THIS CHESROC SCAM.

They just shot themselves on thier legs.First,@christozi said he started using this site b/4 I graduated and @devo 3286 said I`ve already filled the form (how did you know?)and trying to discourage others.You always show you know too much for a candidate.Well anybody that wants to SCAMMED should just go ahead with this boys.I really thank God for poeple like @the-saint & cipher in this house.

Look i really feel that we are all taking this debate too far......

First of all they only asked us to fill a form online they did not say pay money or fill in ur account number.....

A wise man will simply fill the form nd wait for the next move. Its as simple as ABC.....

Dont jump into conclusion yet. Wait for tem to ask for money then u cut them off.... We are making efforts to confirm this

and so far we've had reasons to believe its true, even if i still have doubts.... so pease i beg this house to wait lets do our

investigation. That's my advice.... For those of us that re waiting for the confirmation on MRS it'll be confirmed... i called

some one working there nd he promised to find out if they have anything to do with.....NewDawn Consultants... SO PLS

LETS BEHAVE REASONABLY ND STOP FIGHTING OURSELVES.... GOODNIGHT ALL...
    L

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast