+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

Re: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

@mutata abi na mukati or munukini......I meant wot i said ,i started using dis site b4 u graduated,trust me.
    and bedsides lets leave this talk and wait .its only time dt will tell weda u re rite or wrong afterall its not everybody dt belive in the gospel of christ..i guess u do have a right to ur beliefs and opinion.
    adios

DEAR FRIEND, WHAT DO U MEAN BY THESE SET OF APPLICANTS SHOULD CONTACT6 ME?

HAVE U WRITING IT B4, WHILE NOT COME OUT OPENLY TO HELP THAN TRYING THE OTHER WAY ROUND.
    REMEMBER THAT THERE IS ALWAYS NEMECIES IN ALL OUR DUBIOUS ACT, AND THE\RE IS A REWARD TO EVERY LABOUR OF LOVE.
    THANKS SO MUCH, IAM INTERESTED IN WHAT U HAVE.

Pals, why are we all still arguing concerning chesroc stuff, i think there's a little sense in what CHRISTOZI is saying, lets be reasonable here, and like i said before on this thread lets wait and see what happens next on chesroc. When they ask for a kobo, then we pick our race and mark them as SCAM.

There is a fool born every minute! I hope you are not one of them. These chesroc scammers have really tried. I commend their effort, but their scam won't work.
    The real chesroc site is http://www.chesroc.com/, and their career web page is http://www.chesroc.com/careers.html. When and if they recruit, the email address to send CVs to is [email protected]. Check it out for yourself, don't be so desperate to get a job and forget your commen sence behind. Shine your eyes

@the_saint: Why not do your investigations very well before concluding that this is a SCAM
    Visit chesroc.com and click on the Career link and see what happens, it takes you to recruit.chesroc.net

The website and the recruitment website was done by two different companies thats why the links are different

Better still why not call the Company and ask about the job posting.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345