+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

Re: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

please whats chesroc website?

This is all a big scam. Put chesroc on google and check out the real website. You can then know how to verify things for yourself.

@diovini, the real site is http://www.chesroc.com and the recruitment site is http://www.reruit.chesroc.net and talking about SCAM, in my own opinion, I dont think dis is one. Though, there's another site called chesroc.net which i think is fake.

@devo3286 you`re the same guy that claimed to have called thier office at trans amadi.what do you mean by chesroc.net is fake and http://www.recruit.chesroc.net is the career portal for chesroc(chesroc.com)?did`nt you see the same fake logo of chesroc on both sites? you`re so funny to think you can fool everybody.

@mutaka, guy use ur head! Oh yes i did and was told to follow instructions sent to me in my mail wat am trying to drive home is that www.recruit.chesroc.net and www.chesroc.net are NOT d same. They different entirely! www.recruit.chesroc.net is where u r to fill in ur forms. Pls be guided accordingly! and incase u've filled in urs, d deadline to fill d form is 24th Oct. 2010 11.59PM so my guy hurry and stop saying wat u dnt knw be train leave u oo.

and after filling in the form completely, successfully this is what u get-

YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULY COMPLETED THE SECOND STAGE
    OF THIS RECRUITMENT PROCESS

WE WILL GET INTOUCH WITH YOU SOON.

YOU CAN ALWAY UPDATE YOUR DETAILS ANYTIME

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

Ok now wait guys....

there's a problem.

If u check out Chesroc.net nd put in ur username nd password it tells u wrong username and password but the same username and password opens in recruit.chesroc.net. But the website structure is the same... One will not know what to believe yet. I believe we are all smart to tell it's a scam or not if we get to that stage...so lets wait and see.
    L

Guys even in our quest 2 evade scammers,lets nt get too irrational.4rm my observation I think d site recruit.chesroc.net is real & diff 4rm www.chesroc.net. ther ws actualy a scam bein perpetratd earlier ds yr usin Chesroc name,so dt might b d reason 4 d conflictin sites cos the scammers might stil b in operation.So lets squash these debates & keep watchin.(shei na form wey dem say mak we fill?)

Who is the real agency for commonwealth nigeria

@nedubiz d structures of d two different websites may b dsame but d database or server side may b different.in such a case i dnt think u can gain acces unles u have authentication with both. I advice u go on and obey all instructions since dey have not requested for money . If dey do den u can screem scan and run away.

@olisekwu; U didnt get me... I've already filled my own form online... was just making a suggestion nd telling people to go ahead to fill rheir forms and wait for the next thing... nd until they ask for money.....
    L

Who is the real agency for commonwealth nigeria

@nedubiz now i get ur point. Every 1 interestd should fill d form and patiently wait for d next stage and see if money would b involved.

Can someone confirm the closing date? Am having challenges with the site. Their 'internal server error' is causing the delay.
    About the scan, just go ahead and fill the form. We will decide on that when the main issues comes up.

@nedubiz, true talk my man!

@Danielndubuisi, guy use Firefox browse the thing u no go get any qualms. As for the deadline, its 24th Oct. 2010 by 11.59PM. u can check it on the website www.recruit.chesroc.net. when u login, u'll c a link that says "Quick tips", click it! it is very close to "Logout". Hurry, my guy, and dont 4get to use FIREFOX BROWSER.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast