+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

Re: CHESROC INTERVIEW - HOW?

Who are u. Do you have any info for us?

I got the same mail too. House, do you think a scammer would go far deep developing such an expensive site that even refer you to another photo uploading web? Again, i guess they just created this site for this recruitment purpose and to avoid high traffic into their old database. No matter what lets give it a try. There is no harm trying out new things.

I guess there are recruiting for one of the big companies.

@kingsese there is actually something you have with this chesroc thing.The way you attack people who make comments and now people should call you for some positions.I hope I`m wrong.I still maintain that chesroc.com is the authentic site for chesroc and not chesroc.net.Secondly,the logo at chesroc.net is only a fraudulent duplicate of the one at chesroc.com that was not well duplicated if observe closely.
    I`m only suggesting and nothing against anybody.Let`s help ourselves to take caution to avoid anything unfortunate from happening.

Re:

@all,mutaka is making a sense hia. Is chesroc.com &chesroc.net thesame?

to all the invitee, pls shine ur eyes. www.chesroc.net is not the true coy's site, besides the website is not well designed. the true coy's website is www.chesroc.com. beware of scammers!

note i am not beg any body to call me, and i am not attacking any body. i am only trying 2 help those who knows their way. it is not everybody dat d shoe will size, am protecting u guys from been scam, go to www.chesroc.com is the right site. they do not ask 4 money. for u information i was once a traina in chesroc, i ve trained some of ur mate, who are now working in other oil company inculding chesroc. my message is not for everybody but d wise men only.

Re:

Hmmmm! d wisemen.

Kingese, Let us wait till they tell us to pay. If you are not looking for a way to make money urself, why telling people to call you. Please let us get the outcome first. .net or .com i see no immence difference in these and I have gone through the site i mean chesroc.com nothing different from the form we completed was there. Besides, where I got my advert CNL was placed in the front of all the positions which implies (chevron nigeria limited). Pls keep quite for a while, let them ask for money first before you make a noise.

Quite a lot of senses here.

Cut it out, guys! Well, I called their office this afternoon at TYrans Amadi here in Port Harcourt and was told to go ahead and fill the form as directed by the mail I received. So if u like follow instructions, and if u like don't. Shikena! Afterall nobody asked anybody to part with his money or anything.

Guys, where are our eyes, its quite obvious that the 2 sites are never the same, and know that things like this are possible to be a SCAM but we just have to be very careful whether you called their office or even went there, it is still possible to have those things in place and go extra mile to get what they want. So just fill their form and lets see what happens next.

how to contact you?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast