+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Callredux: To All Cynics

Re: Callredux: To All Cynics

@Buchicode,u'v got 48hrz in ur day,normal humans hav half of dt.I knw ths bcz u chase around evry post wt CALLREDUX in it.Whts thr2say dt u'v nt said b4,ovr &ovr again.Ur behavior,2those who dnt knw signals 'INSECURITY & DESPERATION',evrybdy hz a totally dffrnt outluk abt life!Get Productivly buzy Buchi!!As a lastline,I nvr was on anybdy's side,I raised critical questions,whn they were answrd,I made my decision...huh.If d questions werent raised,CALLREDUX wdnt hv sent d 2nd mail.Enof of ds runnin arnd!
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

am so not comfortable wit this callredux of a thing. if they are so real y dont they come out public and publish real facts abt themselves and who they are instead of using agents here on this forum to counter other people's feelings abt the company. The Guardian newspaper, Sun and others are there to solve such issues.

Roger out

Simple! Dem no wan spend money. So much 4 integrity u know :P

Simple! Dem no wan spend money. So much 4 integrity u know :P

Why do we have to insult ourselves over nothing?? Let those who believe Callredux is real go ahead with it. And those who do not believe yet keep their opinions to them selves. Time will tell. One house!

K Wil am sure u are one of the owners of this firm thAT keep begging people to work for them well am sorry but i won't cos i ve a repetation to protect.
    Even if it is pure marketing and commision based why is it that they want u to market without training and they don't care to know about their staffs. they wan catch maga sorri oh i no be maye or magi or maga....... :P
    mymymy

Baba J, abi, pls dont turn this forum into a centre for organised insults. Sure u read wat people have been saying "stop every form of insults" on this forum.

We are asking for latest developements on this controversial topic, and not derailing from the main issue on hand by unsolicitated comments.

I asked that we wait a little while when the picture of this issue will be very clear, you hear

Re: How Real Is Callredux Cos I Just Got An Offer From Them
    « #19 on: Today at 01:49:21 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    @All
    CallRedux is real. I just confirmed that from a very realiable source. But you guys (CALLREDUX) need to clear the ground about things guys are not too clear

Housemates, this is Guseman's statements on ".com". U can see here that most of our statements are mere postulations. U say something today, and totally a give an opposite view 2morrow.

I commend everybody, including the Guseman, for all ur views. This is how it should be, but we should not trade insults or criticisms against each other. We are all friends and fellows of Niajahotjobs. We can express disagreements on issues but by constructive criticisms.

As for this issue on call redux, i dont no why Globacom has not made any public statement , bcos to me, the contoversy is steering from their angle. An entity is associating their name with a product and no confirmation is made public from Globacom. This is my puzzle.

I'm so sorry buchicode if my words came out 'harsh',I didnt intnd it dt way.We'v got beta thnz 2do dan bear grudges.I'm terribly sori.
    Am I gettin it ryt? Do we hv 2ppl wt d identity 'K wil' in d house?one has a dot as in 'k. wil' &d oda nothn?R they d same ppl?if they r d same,whts d motiv?I'd luv2 knw really
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

Yuddie, sorry about dat, k.Wil or K Wil is same person, just dat I log in at home wit K Wil and in the office with K.Wil. I did not notice the discrepancy.

One Luv

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123