+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CALLREDUX

CALLREDUX

PLS HOUSE DID ANY OF YOU GET THIS
    Hi,

We are glad to inform you that you have been appointed as a CallRedux Independent Marketing Executive Trainee.

The CallRedux team is a young, dynamic and innovative team on its way to becoming the foremost telecommunication marketing company in Africa. We congratulate you as you become a part of the current revolution that the CallRedux team is pioneering in the telecommunication industry.

You were chosen because of your performance in our online test. This simply means we are confident that you have a proper understanding of the CALLREDUX service and are ready to market the CALLREDUX plan.

You are expected to sign in to www.callredux.com/acceptance/ to download your Offer letter, Job Description, Target/Compensation Package, Guarantor Form, Acceptance Form and Marketing Process Document (MPD). Make sure you read all the attached documents to understand the appointment.

On reading and agreeing to the terms of our offer, you are expected to accept the offer online. Log in to your profile on www.callredux.com/acceptance/ and accept this offer on or before Sunday August 9, 2009.

On acceptance of this offer you are expected to do the following:

1. Start selling immediately.

2. Complete all documentation with your Guarantor being a professional from any of the under listed industries:
    1. Telecommunication
    2. Banking
    3. Insurance
    4. Oil and Gas
    5. Law

3. Open a bank account (savings or current) in your name and make sure it corresponds to your first and surname and provide these details online. This will be the account we will be paying your monthly remunerations into.

Note that immediately you accept this offer online you are expected to start marketing. Other correspondences/documentation between you and Websoft Limited do not stop you from starting to market.

The Marketing Process Document (MPD) gives a summary of the marketing process, Sales Force Automation System and some vital information that will aid you in supporting the people you sell to. Download, read and understand these documents as it will aid you in your interaction with us and end users.

Remember that the SFA system is the platform that will be managing the entire life cycle of your sales activities and your interaction with us.

Based on your appointment and the fact that you will be communicating with us regularly, we are offering you a Glo Redux VPN official line for N3, 000 which you can use to call and SMS us FREE

Finally in addition to accrued commission and performance pay, CallRedux will also give an Extra N5000 bonus if you can sell 10 lines on or before August 17, 2009.
    Once again we congratulate you for being a part of those writing history in the telecommunication marketing industry.
    Best Regards
    CallRedux Team

Re: CALLREDUX

Yes o! I got it this evening too. does any ane know where their office is? Am feeling funny wth all this online telephone thing without having something concrete

yea i got it.click on the website and log in using ur mobil no and passwrd.
    u will c an address where u r 2 submit ur printed documents.l also
    have a funny feelin on this cos d moni bin offered is based on performance.
    Hwever,dey did nt mention anything like training.Pls,any info outsid these,let me no.

the job makes sense ooo...you guys just have to package the thing wella and market it to corporate organizations and groups who make large calls...then you are on your way to large cash good luck guys, i f I had been contacted I would have loved it, its quite better than that confabee thingy, GSM network makes more sense than other networks , you know them now

Re: CALLREDUX MIGHT BE A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    « Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 11:58:59 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have actually activated my line long before i got the job offer, and i think it's real cool. av strted marketing and i hve positive responses all thru, you guys in the hse can really scare sum shit out of some people. This life is a risk and you can't win evrytime, you lose some and you win some. Had it been am not on the plan before i read these stuff tonight, am sure i would be shitting in my pants rright now. Av actually not tried going to their office an i find it very bizzare that it's said that the V/I brach does not exist hmmmh... food for thought, ..., but am enjoying the plan already

This message was sent by LUV UR NEBO,few days b4 he came into this thread...How much dem pay you guy...tot d idea was for you to luv ur nebo indeed
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

i dont believe this yuddie. he may just be a part of them. since they say they are globacom associate, i will confirm from a top person in globacom. we don taya for scammers
    He is truly a God of Breakthrough. He is the one who declares and it comes to pass.We are trusting in him for jobs in this house.

+ Reply