+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Callredux: To All Cynics

Callredux: To All Cynics

Without trying to sound insultive, this is to clear the rumour making the rounds in the house about callredux. The outfit actually exists and the service is real. I just activated my line and within 36 hours my line was provisioned, since then ive been making free glo calls ans sending free sms to a friend who is also a marketer. Call tariffs to other networks are as low as advertised too. Now you guys dont have any more excuses to still sit@home doin nothing....if you are still in doubt, im sorry, i cannt help you out. You're on your own.
    A

Re: Callredux: To All Cynics

My guy, these guys hacked into Glo website. I was told so by a cso on 121. Another confusion is this. Yes I confirmed their office In V/I. They are an IT firm. Remember, the fear of IT thesedays is the begining of wisdom in terms of gaurding personal info.

But if these guys are illegal, they can't parade an office address which they boldly stationed representatives(staffs).
    Their website is so sophisticated and all those procedures prospective new marketing exec. are meant to undergo like Using courier services in forwarding documents may be too cumbersome for a SCAM.

My candid opinion is 1:1

That is the chance of being a scam or legal entity as it stands now is 50:50

A little more time will tell where the pendulum swings

Meeen i'm taking d cue 4rm here,......goin 4 mine!!!!....best of luck 2all.

A risk of 50:50? Dts more than enuff reason to be on it. @k.will. Av a nice risk-free life
    A

i tink everybody should be wise by now,any organization offering you a job should give you there product to use for free,train you how to convice the customer to buy,meet wit you on a regular basis,PEOPLE SHOULD THINK

Tayobolaji, dont 4get that the lines offered to new mktg exec are at a price slash of 2k from the normal 5k. No org these days wil give their packages to new recruits for free, especially when there marking instincts and prowess have not been put to test.

Dont 4get they are offering 5k as a bonus on the first 10 lines anyone successfiully introduces. This is a cover for the initial price paid in acquiring lines.

Again, as i said earlier 50-50 is the chance for now

MY PEOPLE, THIS IS NOT REAL, RUN FOR THIS KIND OF RISK, IT'S NOT WORTH TAKING.
    RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!

Note that anybody can register many times with many names on this forum. note that these people are looking for a way to convinced every one. note that i av tried it with an absolute failure since monday. note that u are dashing out your money if u try. note that ur reputation is at stake with the number of people u convinced like wat happened during the wonder bank saga. note that u are on your ownnnnnnnnnnn.

@lumento. 08052105931
    A

CALLREDUX SECRET EXPOSED

Hi guys, I just need to let the house know about some my findings about CALLREDUX and am sure at the end of this post I will like to provoke your thoughts with some questions.
    My findings revealed the following facts;

CALLREDUX actually exist but their aim is to scam people in disguise. Here is my explanation, once you subscribe to Glo-Redux your line will be activated and as I speak many lines has been activated on that plan but very soon I am sure management of Globacom will lay embargo on that plan and why will they do that? Its because the CUG will be flooded and you that market that to your folks, friends and family will lose your credibility.Where and who will you sell 500 lines to in a month?

I realised that some Sales guys in Glo are actually the brain behind this trick in conjunction with some dealers in other for them to meet their targets and make sharp money. And because of the unreliability of the CALLREDUX Business that is why they are making huge withdrawals from that Zenith account they gave to pay money into.

I will like to ask these guys some questions and some of you guys that is defending them and those of you that wants to pay your hard earned money to this scammers

They are once with Zain, why did they stop proving that services?

Why don’t they disclose their office address?

Why are they avoiding physical contact with you their agent?

Why must every business be transacted in the Virtual world (internet)?

Why many mails at a time just to inform you that you passed?

Why many SMS? Is that how other reliable company do?

Why are many of their mails going into your Bulk folder? Is that the normal thing?

Lastly, I will openly and will gladly apologise if I can be convinced that they are real but I later discover that it’s a crime because it lives once committed. Federal SAS, EFCC and the Nigerian Police guys are by my side waiting to catch you guys. I was made to understand you guys salaries are fat…..hahahaha.
    If no be God, I for don Pai

Guseman, who told u that. My friend, i dont no where a scam can be done in the open. What i mean is that these guys, callredux, have offices as quoted by them and sure the address is real. Have u gone there.

Please state other things that u find to be fake, but not their addresses. Its worrisome to claim what u dont know.

As for whether sales agents are involved, i dont no which company broodes fraudsters in its system. If there is a conjuction involving Callredux and Glo sales staffs as u claim, common sense will tell u that this package would have since been shot down or do u think that Glo call centres agents and operating room wouldn't have detected this.

See, exactly the same operating system of the Glo VPN involving callredux, there is the Starcomms VPN also with similar features if not 100% same as with this Callredux. dont try disputing the starcomms VPN cos many companies which i no of uses it.

I would prefer the authorities clearing the air rather that housemates including me writing "argumentative essays" here.

K.WIL OR WAT IS THAT YOUR NAME AGAIN,I AM TELLING YOU THE FACT THAT NO ORGANIZATION WILL ASK YOU TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN PRODUCT WHICH YOU WILL MARKET FOR THEM,TAKE STARCOMMS,ZAIN,MULTILINKS AS EXAMPLE:STARCOMMS GIVES PHONES AND LINES TO NEW MARKETERS FOR FREE WIT N3000 CREDIT ON IT,ALSO MTN GIVES THE LINE TO NEW MARKETER OR INTERNS FOR FREE WIT CREDIT, WAT ARE TALKING ABOUT,THIS IS A FACT GO TO GLO OR OTHER NETWORKS AND ASK I HAVE FRIENDS AND BROTHERS WORKING THERE.TO TELL YOU THE FACT THE EFCC WILL SOON TRACK THEM DOWN.THE OFFICE THAT EXIST TODAY MAY NOT BE THERE TOMMOROW.!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS MUNASOFT.BIG BOSAA FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast