+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Callredux: To All Cynics

Re: Callredux: To All Cynics

tayo.....i agree with you...i just wonder why callredux decided not to go public....it barffling!am sure they must have head about all this controversy....instead of them coming public as a company to correct the views of people toward them,some kind of there agent are now trying to do that on these mere forum platform.....who so ever want to convince us about this callredux should pls ask them to go anounce in the media...then they wont even need to look for marketers anymore...

and pls stop conversing about this callredux! any more.....if you think you want to help them convince marketer ask them to go public
    thanks

To every body who has given an opinion here, i respect ur views. BUT what am saying is...................... emphasize on other aspects that appear fictitious or suspicious, but not their address, cos, i say it again, no sects involved in scams will parade a genuine office address.

My friend, Munasoft , please they exist in V/I with that address at Africa re Insurance building. please i dnt want a heated debate.

My candid advice to housemembers is exercise a little patience, let the Authorities (the Police, Glo, etc) make a statement on this. We can facilitate this process by extending findings into these agencies.

On a last note, pls take a look at insurance mkters, which i was one b4, promises where given concerning allowances, but on the condition of U having produced to merit such grants and allowances.

MTN or other org recriut staffs, call redux recruited independent mkting exec. This is not to speak for Call redux, but to advice
    housemates to exercise patience. In NO DISTANT TIME, THE REAL PICTURE OF THIS CALL REDUX WITH GLO will be clear to the public. PLEASE EXERCISE A LITTLE MORE PATIENCE fellow housemates

if this coy is real let them come out to the public and denounce all this allegation. like it has been said b4,anybody can register as many as possible on this forum and be defending dis coy posing as one of those that have activated the callredux line. a frauster can also open account with banks here in naija and have office as well.
    let the management come to the open through newspaper dailies,TV and radio and tell the world their biz.
    well,we should all becarefull.

i want to believe those commenting in favour are the so called pepetrators of this act.
    A manager in glo, told a memo has been pass round to the staff intimating them of this act. they accepted that their site was hacked.
    House pls disregard this offer orrrrr.......

i called my uncle who is a top man in globacom and he said for a fact that call redux is a genuine package and is in existence
    for those of you that doubted and refused t accept the offer when u had the chane tough luck and for those of us that accepetd, then lets change the face of mobile communication in NIgeria
    i ahve already started my marketing and will send out some proposals to some companies very very soon

ok oooooooooooo. good luck.

no be by force this nija boys no need this your 419 jobs.why no go to togo or somalia and try this,

@Buchicode,u'v got 48hrz in ur day,normal humans hav half of dt.I knw ths bcz u chase around evry post wt CALLREDUX in it.Whts thr2say dt u'v nt said b4,ovr &ovr again.Ur behavior,2those who dnt knw signals 'INSECURITY & DESPERATION',evrybdy hz a totally dffrnt outluk abt life!Get Productivly buzy Buchi!!As a lastline,I nvr was on anybdy's side,I raised critical questions,whn they were answrd,I made my decision...huh.If d questions werent raised,CALLREDUX wdnt hv sent d 2nd mail.Enof of ds runnin arnd!
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

@Buchicode,u'v got 48hrz in ur day,normal humans hav half of dt.I knw ths bcz u chase around evry post wt CALLREDUX in it.Whts thr2say dt u'v nt said b4,ovr &ovr again.Ur behavior,2those who dnt knw signals 'INSECURITY & DESPERATION',evrybdy hz a totally dffrnt outluk abt life!Get Productivly buzy Buchi!!As a lastline,I nvr was on anybdy's side,I raised critical questions,whn they were answrd,I made my decision...huh.If d questions werent raised,CALLREDUX wdnt hv sent d 2nd mail.Enof of ds runnin arnd!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast