+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT SENTIMENT

Re: AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT SENTIMENT

For your dynamic and professional business website. www.yourbusinessname.com plus unlimited [email protected] and your website on google listing. contact me on 08029620538. Price N15,000

[quote=patiece okezie ]

i thought we agreed that posting cv publicly exposes us to scammers visiting hte site/

Quote Originally Posted by Dagunro
    Judging from majority of the responses; which are hinged on "tribalism", I don't see a One-Nigeria in the next Decade!
    My guy you just dey wake up

Quote Originally Posted by atole
    u guys should stop all this rubbish, this site is 4 job search n not for critizism. thank u
    with job search comes all kinds of issues that need addressing, so my its all part of it

can anybody in d house me d recruitment address
    kkaycool

Manager,be like say you and these other people too dey listen to Dora on rebranding.
    I wrote first bank test in abuja,was invited for interview and told i was succesful.The people that i hrd were invited for training were all northerners,some didnt even do interview!
    I also applied to diamond bank but i am nt ibo.
    The only place where 'my peolpe' abound are immigration,union bank and some oil company and thats where i am hoping.I advise you to do the same or struggle for the advancement of your kindred!
    But to complain here or anywhere else is to prolong your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by ikhuoriaesene
    Manager,be like say you and these other people too dey listen to Dora on rebranding.
    I wrote first bank test in abuja,was invited for interview and told i was succesful.The people that i hrd were invited for training were all northerners,some didnt even do interview!
    I also applied to diamond bank but i am nt ibo.
    The only place where 'my peolpe' abound are immigration,union bank and some oil company and thats where i am hoping.I advise you to do the same or struggle for the advancement of your kindred!
    But to complain here or anywhere else is to prolong your problems.
    let people air the complains here or anywhere.do you think employers are not reading naijahotjobs website?.they read it,i have evidence for this.
    If we jointly say any negative comment on an organization,it's really count negatively for them on social responsibilities.it's a issue that pain a member,it's absolutely cal 4 sober reflectiön.
    Ok,truly egba boy,dcc obj. At yaba.

GOING THROUGH EVERY ONES REPLY IT IS JUST SHOWS THAT EVEN ON THIS TOPIC TRIBALISM IS STILL TAKEN PLACE TAKE. FOR EXAMPLE THE ABGA PEOPLE (THE IGALA) CAN SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE BANK(AFRIBANK) HAVE 95% OF ITS STAFF FOR IGALA BCOS THERE PEOPLE ARE GETTING EMPLOYED , THE YORUBAS NO NEED COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM WITH ETB,GLO,CONOIL IS THEIR WAY OF LIFE . BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT TRIBALISM IS A VICE NOT A VIRTURE SO PEOPLE SHOULD SMILE WHEN THE ENCOUNTER SUCH. BCOS NO VICE GOES ON PUNISH BY GOD. MY PAINS IS EVEN IN THE HOUSE OF GOD A PRIEST CAN BE PREACHING FOR THE EXISTENCE OF BIAFRA WHILE ANOTHER FOR NIGERIA AND THEY WHEN ORDAINED BY THE SAME GOD EVERYONE IS SUPPORTING BUT IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

Guys.
    Full stop.
    We cant change our names on our certificates to suit tribe and religion.
    Let progress now,we have raised issue and all have contributed enough.we know those who are biase on the issue.the fact remains that there's no tribe who is not guilty,bt we must condemn the bad attitudes on jobs placement.

FULL STOP.
    It is never unlucky to back if u r on the wrong way.
    House.it's ok.
    Ok,truly egba boy,dcc obj. At yaba.

The point still remains that tribalism is the trend in Nigeria now, and the sooner we clinge to our various tribes the better it will be for us, because this Federal thing has expired, and although I want to believe in aunty Dora's rebranding thingy I cant help to worry that it might not just work out at the endy But anyway, Tribalism according to one of our great fore fathers, is a vital tool for economic development... Well the truth is when you are a victim of tribalism, it hurts , but when you are a beneficiary, its sweet but what can we "the youths" do we are not yet in charge, and therefore can't call the shorts, so I guess we just have to play along and hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by okiki

let people air the complains here or anywhere.do you think employers are not reading naijahotjobs website?.they read it,i have evidence for this.
    If we jointly say any negative comment on an organization,it's really count negatively for them on social responsibilities.it's a issue that pain a member,it's absolutely cal 4 sober reflectiön.
    Blaaaah!!! I dont think Companies operating in Nigeria give a heck about corporate responsibility!!!

Afribank pls make it work wit us.
    Da king

Quote Originally Posted by tundesadeeq
    Afribank pls make it work wit us.
    brotherman, are you part of the lagos team?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast