+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Topic: AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT SENTIMENT

AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT SENTIMENT

Can some ONE PLS explain 2 me why afribank employment is monopolized by ABGA POEPLE. could it be that the owner of d bank is Igala? But even if that is true, I expect some fair deal in a bank recruitment process. not as bad as afribank recruitment going on now in Abuja is.They call 96% of Igala people those that took the test 4 inteview.What do u think?

Re: AFRIBANK RECRUITMENT SENTIMENT

At the venue of the test, at women centre, Abuja on 14/07/09. You we wonder if Afribank only invited them alone 4 d test, everywhere was full of Agba people. And to make the matter worse, as cheap as the test was, it was only the same people that passed and were called 4 the interview. What is Afribank turning to? A one tribe bank or other staff from other tribe in d bank dont have jobless relatives that they can strugle to get them in?
    However, i am stil marvel at afribank the way they are loosing focus on their employment produre.
    If am wrong, may i be corrected. More than have of there staff in Abuja that i can see are IGALA. What happening 2 Afribank?I feel bad bcos am 100% sure I pass the test and I was never called 4 interview. Imagine that!!

Hi Guy.
    May it be that you are saying this bcs u are not call 4 d interview.
    I can tell u that those that were called 4 d interview are those that pass d test.
    If u are talking about sentiment, I wrote Equitorial Bank test last time & I passed. Up till now, the interview that I was called which was eventually postponed couldnt come up till now.
    Can i say that i was not taken bcs i am not related 2 Adenuga jnr?
    Pls my friend, U are also sentimental.
    Dont b bias.

I do not know why some of us in this house use sentiments on issues expecially when we are not favoured.I am an Abga person as you called us,I wrote the test with you there and then.I think I am even more confident that I passed the test than you are but like you,I was not invited for the interview and I do not look at it from your angle.come to think of ,you might have passed the test but your score is not upto those that were called or stuffs like that.some of us in the house wrote 1st bank test and were confident we passed it but was'nt called we did not term it anything.I am not saying my people are not many there but why can't you view it 4rm the angle of merit or is that how dull you take us?If you were not invited for the interview this time,there might be another 1 after this or the job is not your.your's is on the way.Just pray over it and there will come begging 4 you 2 chose.

wat manager200 is saying is true, the gm of afribank is an igala and rite now the igalans hav dominated the bank even before this recruitment i've known dat, yes dats wat nigeria is turning into just as the yorubas dominated wemabank and the hausas dominated unity bank and the igbos dominated diamond bank, please i did not say dis to provoke or support any body's whims and caprices it's just the reality.

Eny which way God dey

manager, i agree with you. you guys are right..............................BUT YOU WHAT, GOD IS WATCHING. WE CAN NEVER BE DEFEATED BY JOB SEARCH. THE SEARCH IS GOING TO CONTINUE AND EACH ONE OF US WILL BE GIVEN WHAT WILL DESERVE.
    hiver

u never can tell cos,nigeria is full of tribalism.just keep focusing and always be prayerful.u will certainly get employed when it is time.

Quote Originally Posted by MANAGER200
    What is Afribank turning to? A one tribe bank ?
    More than half of their staff in Abuja that i can see are IGALA. What happening 2 Afribank?
    Are you surprised? This is Naija where anything can happen.
    Wetin dem say Okiro talk sef? say na him family borrow money. It all starts from policies such as these.
    Take heart bros, whats urs will never apss you
    Revelation 22: 11-12

why should you , in the first place think of working in Afribank.

that will be killing your career!!
    Don't worry, my brother, God will do what he will do.

the yoruba started it..so its no big deal

u guys should stop all this rubbish, this site is 4 job search n not for critizism. thank u

Judging from majority of the responses; which are hinged on "tribalism", I don't see a One-Nigeria in the next Decade!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast