+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: ABOUT THE RECENT GLOBAL FLEET RECRUITMENT

Re: ABOUT THE RECENT GLOBAL FLEET RECRUITMENT

i am not a cu graduate but i was invited 4 d interview which is going to be done on d web.If u were not called does not mean that dey only called cu guys.just take it that the job is not for u and that a better job is coming 4 you.pls take things easy my dear.dont jumb into conclusions when you ve not made proper research.A lot of people not from covernant university are invited for the interview.fine, if d man in question is from winners chapel and has promised cu guys that he is going to give them jobs upon graduation, its their own blessing. Afterall the BIBLE say we should do good 2 people especially those of the household of faith.GOD BLESS U BROS

most of dis pple are from rich home so they cant job hunt they already have connection i know many pple 4rm dat school beside my bro there are two topics you should always avoid in life to disscuss religion and ethnic issue especially any issue dat is related to church or mosque is 2 delicate face wat u a looking 4 and continue 2 pray 2 god

mind u the skul is not 4 an average naija man, it;s ment 4 the BIG AND CORRUPT CRIMINAL IN THE OUR NAIJA HOME.
    The skul is strictly on business wether u are a member of the CHURCH or not, if u don;t have the dooo don;t come.
    The management of the skul will go and negotiate with companies like banks to employe their students and have a fat account open as a reward and u know BANKS needs MONEY and the skul OWNER(S) is/are big time RICH (income without tax) so that is one the reasons the students got job immediately after graduation.
    REMEMBER A 2.1 CANDIDATE of the skul IS A THIRD CLASS MATERIAL IN A FEDERAL SKUL.
    SO they are too much.

Guys I think this reaction is getting out of place. it was his world view. The last comment was not call for at all AIWADANIEL. A 2.1 from Cu is 3rd from federal is wrong, and you got to know that. well i can not speak for Cu but in BIU I can, for a 2.1 in BIU is worth 2.1 in any university in the world.
    am a graduate from Computer science with a 2.1 and I can stand with a first class graduate from any school. That was raw from you.

we are exposure to progarmming and hard core project. The fact is no private university would give a student who cant defend such, cos it tell bad for the school.

Let just drop the negative comment, make your comment but act mature!!!!!!!!

one House, please

Alex or wateva u call urself, am highly disappointed at the fact dat a graduate wud sit down to fabricate suchlies. u dont av any facts watso eva to back up ur claims. That u weren't contacted shudn'''t av taken such drastic effect on u.

Anywaz if u are so bitter about the situatn i wud advice u go to CU for another degree to serve as an added advantage in ur quest for a GOOD job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess we r seein anoda frustrated fellow who is hiddin under Alex's observation to pour out his own frustration.He is cald Aiwadaniel or wateva, i guess u want to upgrade ur g.p by makin urself believe u r in any way better than d CU or any univ grad. I'm not a CU grad and will not be cos am graduated and workin. So, watch ur steps,lest u fall.
    To improve and apply existing procedure and create new ones with great commitment to employers success.

Alexoo dont mind them you have said what is on your mind and that is it. what ever opinion anyone has he or she should stick to it. we can never be thesame.
    Although i have two CU graduate whom i met in the plane and they are very good friends we latter served together in jigawa state in 2007 when we returned to Nigeria. they werent timid.
    But really if all company MD will give preference to people of their church or of their school then most of us won't get a job.
    God see us thru.

Try not to look at things from the negative point of view and also, stop blaming others when something didn't work well with you. Why on earth would someone be down-talking people from CU? only one answer to that is 'envy'. I don't see anything wrong with the CU guys; i mean, when i was in camp, i made friends with a few of them. Cool and deciplined people. I finished from U.I, but i also believe those people from the private universities are great. No question.
    I was invited for the Global fleet interview (and of course!, i don't attend winner's chapel, so that isn't the reason) and the interview will be over the internet.
    Everyone has a place in this world. Find yours and stick to it.

guys pls, dont kill alex for his ignorance
    he does not know the implication of what he is doing
    as regards speaking against Gods chosens,

@alex pls pray for God to enligthen your eyes
    of understanding, inshort go to Bible school.
    i recomend winner's chapel or salvation ministries
    glorious chapel. Cheers

@ AIWADANIEL, am rily sorry for u. U r just giving excuses for nt having a 2:1 or sometin.
    If u like say the result CU grad ve r fake, dt is ur biz. their names r on it and it cant b changed.
    All these ur yanns r just envy which is a sin, afterall they r defending their results and r u helping them out? Pls talk maturedly.

@d213, u spoke well. KUDOS!

Lets pause this debate for a moment and ponder on this.

1. Graduates of federal schools have more credibility than state and private universities ( I found this out when applying for a Masters for a UK university)

2. Being TIMID has nothing to do with education because its a personality trait that is wired into our genetic make up.

3. CU is the most equipped university in Nigeria in terms of educational facilities (as rated by the Nigerian Universities Commission)

4. Most young Nigerians would love their children to be educated abroad.

I can go on and on but one thing I know is clear is that people like Alexo suffer from inferiority complex and with such an attitude, it'll be very difficult to climb the ladder of success. Many wealthy guys in the world today were not born with a silver spoon. If you want to be successful, aspire and work towards your goal.

Leave graduates of Covenant University and other private universities alone. I have a couple of friends who are either graduates or undergraduates of private universities and there is no way you can differentiate between them and their counterparts in the public universities without being told.

STOP THE BEEF

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234